funny-gif-cat-magic-playing.gif
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    h0CB6DF82
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, glad to see that comment posted and not my other two!

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

****ing autocorrect. It's time I get my *kitten* to bed. Night!

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    here u go piglet

hD220794A
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    h8BACF655
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    here u go piglet

hD220794A

Oh yeah!!! You have great taste!!! :laugh:

81598d128df6ec492c4a939e261fcc27.jpg
  • djeffreys10
    Options

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.

Call it gross all you want, doesn't make it less true.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Yeah DJ jeff I hear ya, but the original girl on the OP's first post, I think she's pretty, photoshop or not. and also your 2nd girl. The one overflowing off the couch. I'm sorry but no, she looks like she's in severe need of some kind of help and I hope she gets it. The other two look like they can handle themselves and then some. :drinker:
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    time for a santa twerk

h23CBBBE9

who u think miley learned it from lol
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Saying that doesn't make you any less abhorrent, imho. :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    time for a santa twerk

h23CBBBE9

skinnyfat
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    can u handle this miss. piglet

hCF9230D0
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    time for a santa twerk

h23CBBBE9

Ok sorry, but THIS is the one that's burning my retinas! I'm not 100% certain that's actually his glutes shaking....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    232.gif

That's my first time seeing that gif! I love it!

You just know they have adorable milky kitten breathe
  • djeffreys10
    Options

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Saying that doesn't make you any less abhorrent, imho. :flowerforyou:

Truth hurts. And it's a good thing that I care so much about your opinion of me.

LCK9Nv8.png
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    h8BACF655

Aww, this is so cute!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    so back to topic...

rockoutfits.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    graphic_****-in-the-box.gif

We could also put a twirking Santa or Shrodinger's cat in the box.
This discussion has been closed.