KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    so back to topic...

rockoutfits.jpg

love it
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, glad to see that comment posted and not my other two!

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

****ing autocorrect. It's time I get my *kitten* to bed. Night!

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.

Yeah DJ jeff I hear ya, but the original girl on the OP's first post, I think she's pretty, photoshop or not. and also your 2nd girl. The one overflowing off the couch. I'm sorry but no, she looks like she's in severe need of some kind of help and I hope she gets it. The other two look like they can handle themselves and then some. :drinker:

We'll the story of that obese woman is pretty sad but I wouldn't expect one on here to give a flying fig it's good for a laugh and ridicule
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    santa the other 364 days of the yr

h13513D4E
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

I found it incredibly gross, actually, but it had already been commented on and that poster hasn't attempted a defense to their comments so it didn't seem further comment was needed.

Ask 100 people if those two women are equally attractive, and approximately 125 of them will respond with a resounding "no." Which contradicts the picture I quoted when posting those two.

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.

Call it gross all you want, doesn't make it less true.

Saying that doesn't make you any less abhorrent, imho. :flowerforyou:

Truth hurts. And it's a good thing that I care so much about your opinion of me.

LCK9Nv8.png

Aww, you thinking about my jimmies? How adorable.

It doesn't matter if you care what I think of you, silly man. My opinion of you isn't for you, its for me. You just seemed like you wanted that acknowledgment and I see no reason not to oblige you. Slow forum night and all.

Now respond again telling me how much you don't care.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i have found this one to be true...even if i don't look like these girls.

fitspiration.jpg

i love the pic with it b/c if that girl with the lifted dumbbell were focusing on anyone but herself she might have been content to do what they are doing....but no, it wasn't enough for that moment for her, she had to lift it.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    h374B0572
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    ok now bck to the topic lol

motivation-quotes-training-workout-favim-com-283562.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    inspirational-quote-steps.jpg

i know, i know it has journey in it but WTH it's xmas.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    i have found this one to be true...even if i don't look like these girls.

i love the pic with it b/c if that girl with the lifted dumbbell were focusing on anyone but herself she might have been content to do what they are doing....but no, it wasn't enough for that moment for her, she had to lift it.

Had to open in a browser to see it, but yeah, the picture was worth 1000 words.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    motivational-fitness-quotes-pictures.jpg
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    3YBvV.jpg
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Oh. Couldn't resist?

Well fine, your comment was gross and that good old "lots of people agree with me!" Doesn't somehow absolve you of that grossness.

Call it gross all you want, doesn't make it less true.

Saying that doesn't make you any less abhorrent, imho. :flowerforyou:

Truth hurts. And it's a good thing that I care so much about your opinion of me.

LCK9Nv8.png

Aww, you thinking about my jimmies? How adorable.

It doesn't matter if you care what I think of you, silly man. My opinion of you isn't for you, its for me. You just seemed like you wanted that acknowledgment and I see no reason not to oblige you. Slow forum night and all.

Now respond again telling me how much you don't care.

Your self righteousness in referring to my post is laughable. You know damn well the second woman is more attractive. And as such, you know damn well that the pic I quoted basically stating that everyone is equally attractive is a load of crap. Getting your panties in a bunch proving that bs inspirational "it don't matter how fat you are because you're still just as beautiful as everyone else" crap wrong is a nice bonus.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    obstucles.jpg
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    xLtkK.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I-can-do-it-Picture-Quote.jpeg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    3YBvV.jpg

i like this thought and think it all the time but not in those concise words. thanks!:heart:
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSaVPl1aVRo4w4KpqNSy6mUeo4b7R-WVua4aQFKAZdUIfozj2TWg
This discussion has been closed.