love this wanted to share

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    IN.

To learn more about vajingle tingle.

Oh my god. You all are so annoying. This forum is for INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES. Not "vajingle tingle" and other irrelevant pointless bull**** you are posting.

A little humor here and there is not bad. Learn not to be so rigid and enjoy life more :flowerforyou:
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one out here that doesn't think Miss Boob Job in the Gym is icky too?

Sorry guys, but really?

Body shaming, regardless of body type, is frowned upon. Saying that woman is icky (especially labeling her boob job) is just as bad as comments towards those overweight.

I do like this.
    Let's all
    stay_classy.jpg?resize=200%2C200

i agree
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    IN.

im sure if you go to match.com someone there can help you find some vajingle tingling
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz9sJ8g1H6GVw1bfIYg04Dj0JMnBG56u4s8nifsLtR3WiDi1-wdg
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one out here that doesn't think Miss Boob Job in the Gym is icky too?

Sorry guys, but really?

Body shaming, regardless of body type, is frowned upon. Saying that woman is icky (especially labeling her boob job) is just as bad as comments towards those overweight.

I do like this.
    Let's all

i agree

Let me restate... She herself is not icky. She's probably a good person who obviously works hard for the great body she has. And it is great of course. i just personally find it sad both that she felt the need for enhancing, and that an un-natural shape was posted as the image of attractive. Many others, men and women will disagree. My apologies for a badly stated post.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    IN.

Oh my god. You all are so annoying. This forum is for INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES. Not "vajingle tingle" and other irrelevant pointless bull**** you are posting.

Woah....chillax.

^^ Yep. At least they're better than the "You're all fatties so go chase after the ice cream truck" posts.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options

And obviously being a piece of *kitten* helps you sleep at night.....BRO!

Do you hear that?!!.... I think it's an ice cream van gogogogogoggogogoooooooo!!!!!! :laugh:

I bet you're popular with the ladies...
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    motivational+quotes.jpg

Out of all the inspirational quotes I've come across, this one is my favorite.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    IN.

Woah....chillax.

^^ Yep. At least they're better than the "You're all fatties so go chase after the ice cream truck" posts.

a lil better but they still not bout the topic at hand here
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Sorry guys, but really?

I do like this.
    Let's all

i agree

Let me restate... She herself is not icky. She's probably a good person who obviously works hard for the great body she has. And it is great of course. i just personally find it sad both that she felt the need for enhancing, and that an un-natural shape was posted as the image of attractive. Many others, men and women will disagree. My apologies for a badly stated post.

Do you know the woman? How do you know she had any work done? I think it's just as bad to judge people like that.

Just because she has a great body, something about her absolutely has to be fake? That's what you are saying right now.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR04lNpFUoji0Nm6PQy5FFdzdBHKGJVJ6LC0ilXkcxqv-SUtfIb
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    motivational+quotes.jpg

Out of all the inspirational quotes I've come across, this one is my favorite.

This is my favorite inspirational quotes too. :smile:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    IN.

Woah....chillax.

A little better? Really?

And by the way, some of the people who the lovely lady above was admonishing were actually defending the posters again whom those comments were made. Nice thread you have going here...you are welcome to it.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdQ6qLy03BrOpVDhYKoX4KcfS2TDSsrGOHXx0VKAmsJcUHW7oL
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options

And obviously being a piece of *kitten* helps you sleep at night.....BRO!

Do you hear that?!!.... I think it's an ice cream van gogogogogoggogogoooooooo!!!!!! :laugh:

I bet you're popular with the ladies...

It made my panties drop. I should just pull those back on though and get myself some ice cream.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options
    IN.

Woah....chillax.

A little better? Really?

And by the way, some of the people who the lovely lady above was admonishing were actually defending the posters again whom those comments were made. Nice thread you have going here...you are welcome to it.

Does... does this mean it's cat gif time?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    IN.

Woah....chillax.

A little better? Really?

lol ...don't tempt me. Some of the posters here would probably have an apoplexy.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    IN.

Woah....chillax.

A little better? Really?

232.gif
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options
    232.gif

That's my first time seeing that gif! I love it!
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mlbz23hx5K1ql17mc.gif
This discussion has been closed.