love this wanted to share

Options

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Do you know the woman? How do you know she had any work done? I think it's just as bad to judge people like that.

Just because she has a great body, something about her absolutely has to be fake? That's what you are saying right now.

Yea, this is the one that gets to me a bit to. I don't put on weight in my bust, which also means I don't lose weight in my bust. I still have a ways to go before I get down to that bf% (and may not ever, not sure I want to), but I've been that lean in the past and yea, the bust was still there. The assumption that any woman with a lean body and a prominent bust MUST have had a boob job is equally obnoxious.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one out here that doesn't think Miss Boob Job in the Gym is icky too?

Sorry guys, but really?

Body shaming, regardless of body type, is frowned upon. Saying that woman is icky (especially labeling her boob job) is just as bad as comments towards those overweight.

I do like this.
    Let's all
    stay_classy.jpg?resize=200%2C200

i agree

Let me restate... She herself is not icky. She's probably a good person who obviously works hard for the great body she has. And it is great of course. i just personally find it sad both that she felt the need for enhancing, and that an un-natural shape was posted as the image of attractive. Many others, men and women will disagree. My apologies for a badly stated post.
    You don't know that woman's life. Maybe she lost her breasts due to cancer and opted for enhancement. Maybe she lost a lot if weight and found that what she was left with didn't make her happy. Maybe she just loves big tits (I know I do) the fact is you don't know her circumstances and the only thing that's sad is your judgmental attitude.

And as far as unnatural bodies being held up as attractive..well. I point us all to the first image in this thread.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one out here that doesn't think Miss Boob Job in the Gym is icky too?

Sorry guys, but really?

Body shaming, regardless of body type, is frowned upon. Saying that woman is icky (especially labeling her boob job) is just as bad as comments towards those overweight.

I do like this.
    Let's all
    stay_classy.jpg?resize=200%2C200

i agree

Let me restate... She herself is not icky. She's probably a good person who obviously works hard for the great body she has. And it is great of course. i just personally find it sad both that she felt the need for enhancing, and that an un-natural shape was posted as the image of attractive. Many others, men and women will disagree. My apologies for a badly stated post.

You don't know that woman's life. Maybe she lost her greats due to cancer and opted for enhancement. Maybe she lost a lot if weight and found that what she was left with didn't make her happy. Maybe she just loves big tits (I know I do) the fact is you don't know her circumstances and the only thing that's sad is your judgmental attitude.

And as far as unnatural bodies being held up as attractive..well. I point us all to the first image in this thread.

High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxKThM4e4iDNEXX4vRspzVTYu_9lNBDfg73pB2JHbkUvq3uyH8
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaIGP1oPOvMG2EMrWCb03twA87QU_2ryTPRmgypBycyMz7KCY9wQ
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE7fIcPx-0mt1ZFA999RXPeKie7ipZ02IVH-Voac1ngg4h66MvLA
  • Matt24442
    Options
    xKvMhi4.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    xKvMhi4.gif

D'awwww :flowerforyou:
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Are you ****ing kidding me.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS70fTSmfXU6wa4FPfo7xZYPa9XR98Dj1o3mNe8k65c9kJ7PCUZ
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, glad to see that comment posted and not my other two!

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the morbidly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's struggles either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

****ing autocorrect. It's time I get my *kitten* to bed. Night!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    mirabelle
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYuqp1MwVtC7Stx7enlOY_krJX2oIfs1o9L7TRlfwNqDa4KzrAsA
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Hmmm, glad to see that comment posted and not my other two!

Anyways, I see a bunch of hypocrites. No one got in an uproar over the comment about how the Mulronly obese woman wasn't as beautiful as the thin woman. You don't know that woman's strugglers either, but it's perfectly ok to say she's unattractive, but not the other. Riiiiight..

I don't see where that happened. People were upset at both instances but if all you saw was one side of it...well...that's all on you.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE7fIcPx-0mt1ZFA999RXPeKie7ipZ02IVH-Voac1ngg4h66MvLA

I like this too.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    cute-cat-o.gif
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options