Will I gain weight eating entire container of ice cream?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Wingg_
    Wingg_ Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'll just weight 98g of the ice cream. End of story. Thank you for all the advices.

I'd go for the safe side and weigh out 97.5 grams

I shall do this! Thanks!!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are so predatory, and yet you all were (or still are) out of shape and struggling with calories in v. calories out. No need to attack the OP for being less-than-elegant with her grammar and communication skills.

Just estimate as best you can when you can't get an exact number. That is all you can really do. There is no use in stressing too much over it.

Predatory? No. Jaded. Maybe.

Try talking to SteveO for several rounds and see how patient YOU are. The OP got her questions answered pretty quickly. The number of trolls on this site are why we can't have nice things.

I've been dealing with trolls on the internet for much of my life. This OP isn't a troll, just very bad at communicating and understanding.

You've seen some ****, eh?

Spending my teenaged years at a fatass on his computer all day, yeah, I've seen some things that would make grown men cry. :noway:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    So although I understand that it's all about calories in vs calories out. I only gain weight if I eat more than my maintenance cal. The entire container of Haagen Dazs green tea ice cream is 250cal per serving, 1 container has got 4 servings so I'll be eating a 1000cal which is within my maintenance cal, so does this really means that I will not gain weight? Have anyone tried? I am only eating the entire container of ice cream because I can't really figure how much is a serving of the ice cream, so as some suggested I am gonna eat the entire thing so that at least I know for sure I have eaten 1000cal. Will I really not gain weight?!

Somebody woke up with not much to do today...