Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Exactly.
    The vain guys who ask this type of question are looking for the shallow girls who answer this question.

ehm, i dont think being shallow is a requiremend for having an opinion sexiness. ;)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Too much cringe in this thread
  • bekeeling13
    Options
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    The most attractive thing about a man is his heart :)
    When I was little we were on the bus and a group of girls came on and my Nana said, when we got off, "A pretty girl could be so adorable until she opens her mouth." That stuck with me for decades. It doesn't matter how pretty my shell is if my insides are rotten ;) So what attracts me to other people are not their outward appearance but the love inside them,

Exactly.
    The vain guys who ask this type of question are looking for the shallow girls who answer this question.

Well exxxxcuuuuusseeee you!

Sorry darling but being able to pick which one I find more attractive isn't shallow. We all have a preference. Don't pretend you don't.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The Rock is chubby or average? Um, ok.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Loss4TheWin Posts: 249
    Options
    I'll play along. The Rock's body, in that particular photo, looks more cuddly. I like cuddly guys.

I agree!! Wait...that was my post from 4 months ago... well, at least I'm consistent.

However, I've never been with a *ripped* guy...don't knock it 'til you've tried it, right?
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Neither, need more options to pick from! :(
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Honestly, neither of those men have body types that interest me. I sort of like "average" looking guys who don't look ripped nor fat? Then again it all does boil down to how hard they make me laugh. Being funny > being hott.

ALSO, I have a thing for guys like Brandon Boyd from incubus. Built, but no so much the veins are popping out all over the place.
    1370004926_70064bf777.jpg
    HNNNNGGG
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Put Greg's Face on the Rock's body and Vuh-la... that would be MY guy... ...........Rock's body though
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Neither, need more options to pick from! :(

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor?
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    If I'm really going to pick a partner on something so shallow as how ripped he is or something PURELY physical, then I would have to say I don't care about exactly how cut he is...I'd care more about how good he was in bed. And tbh, the guy who is insanely ripped looks like he spends way too much time looking in the mirror and worrying about himself, which means he'd probably be selfish in bed too...so I guess I have to go with the Rock?

*facepalms*
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

That's a nice middle ground. :wink:

seriously he needs to be a write in here.
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Call me a body shape *kitten*. I love all shapes and sizes. but what makes me bat my eyes and become an instant clothes stripping lap dancing pro ...... is his eyes.... it's all about what his eyes say to me :blushing: :smooched:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm dating looks pretty much exactly like Greg Plitt, and I'll be honest...I totally prefer the Rock.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm dating looks pretty much exactly like Greg Plitt, and I'll be honest...I totally prefer the Rock.

i hope he doesnt read this :P
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    The Rock. No question.