Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/chris-hemsworth-thor-Favim.com-369616.gif

This.

ETA I'm a moron and don't know how to post a GIF. But, this.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/chris-hemsworth-thor-Favim.com-369616.gif

This.

ETA I'm a moron and don't know how to post a GIF. But, this.
    Put img and /img in brackets[] around the link
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type

Oh rly?

You probably fall under my very few caveat! You've spent enough time on fitness boards to be able and willing to give a straight "shallow" answer free of emotional bias or factoring in elements related to caregiving, relationships, and nurturing. When men ask this, half the responses are about the mans qualities which relate to being a husband and father... Not quite what men have in mind when we wonder this.

Thank you.

So I don't disappoint, and taken purely based on physique, sans head, and on the pics shown there...Greg Plitt.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type

Oh rly?

You probably fall under my very few caveat! You've spent enough time on fitness boards to be able and willing to give a straight "shallow" answer free of emotional bias or factoring in elements related to caregiving, relationships, and nurturing. When men ask this, half the responses are about the mans qualities which relate to being a husband and father... Not quite what men have in mind when we wonder this.
    so what?

both picture are hot. Is that really a "useful" answer?
  • kaneaap
    kaneaap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Date The Rock, just watch the model. Sooo, I like both!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Out of those two, I like The Rock's physique. I'm not into really, lumpy, bumpy men like the first one. lol I prefer men with more cuddle factor.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    The Rock is so cuddly, prolly spends very little time in the gym on his physique. LOL!

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

dwayne-johnson-workout.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

FWIW, I like both a lot, probably Dwayne Johnson's in the pics above more than the OP posted and more than the 1st dude. But I also married a great guy who is not built like a bodybuilder or anything, but I am very attracted to him and have been since the moment we met, despite him not being what I would have typically described as my "type". The heart wants what it wants.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    How am I supposed to pick one without seeing them completely naked and ready to go?
    make sure you provide all the relevant info, OP.
    So this is all you care about? Ok then. Send you two pictures of mine in PM. One thick and chubby when bulking and other hard and striated after a cut. Tell me which you prefer.
    Plus The Rock [...] he's gigantic and has those sweet tattoos.
    Wait... we are not looking at same picture, are we? :huh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    The Rock is so cuddly, prolly spends very little time in the gym on his physique. LOL!

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

FWIW, I like both a lot, probably Dwayne Johnson's in the pics above more than the OP posted and more than the 1st dude. But I also married a great guy who is not built like a bodybuilder or anything, but I am very attracted to him and have been since the moment we met, despite him not being what I would have typically described as my "type". The heart wants what it wants.

Lol - I had to chuckle at the cuddly Rock comments myself. I would probably go for the Rock in the second pic over the Plitt one...the third pic, his traps are just too overdeveloped to be balanced imo.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

You forgot one..
    tumblr_mrn0g2caIg1sdjj8eo1_250.gif
    "And instantly the Rock gets 30% more votes!"
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

You forgot one..
    I just changed my vote....It was the smile! lol
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

You forgot one..

*Saves for private collection*
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    You forgot one..

Uh huh! :wink:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I can't look at a guy's torso and feel attracted. There needs to be more to look at (like thighs or a face). It just does nothing for me when you chop them from the waist up and the neck down (at that point it just becomes a detached analysis of fitness and body fat levels). The face really matters a lot, also. Because I look at their face and kiss their lips. I prefer The Rock. But, they are both attractive. I like my husband better, though. Unfortunately it is very difficult to determine attractiveness without personality (or projecting a personality at least).
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    number 1. definitely.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options

JmeFFBE.gif

Dwayne-Johnson1.jpg

zByLtaL.gif

You forgot one..

*Saves for private collection*

2C2UB8Z.gif
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    No.. just.. No.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You forgot one..

Uh huh! :wink:

This too! haha!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    The ripped one is Greg Plitt, world's top fitness model. And other guy is Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, famous actor and wrestler.
    I suppose if you are gay dude you can vote too, just for the sake of making it fair...
    I'm working out for myself not for girls, so don't misunderstand me. But just for sake of fun / curiosity I wanna ask this question.

I think that in our society it is pretty wide stereotype that all woman like ripped guys. And that chubby guys or average looking guys are not seen as that sexually attractive. Yes, I know what you will say... body is not the only thing that matters, it's personality. And that's true. But just for the sake of this poll, please leave personality out of equation. Forget even who those guys are, don't even look at their faces. Just body.

Tell me what you think. ^^

greg-plitt.jpg

the-rock-awesoome-body-pose.jpg
    I think it doesn't matter because you aren't going to look like either of them anyway.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Translation: "I busted my *kitten* for this body and she STILL dumped me!"

EXACTLY! and just for the record, I am not emotionally confused. Like every other woman I know, there are certain body types that attract my eye. That was what the original question was about. Now that may all change when he opens his mouth! If he is rude, disrespectful, unclean, uncontrolled temper or any number of other things that are apparent when I get to know him THEN he is no longer attractive to me. That is called being an adult.