Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like how all the women picking Mr. Johnson are projecting issues onto the first guy to justify their choice. :laugh:
    This ^^^
    Most will pick the most famous one.
    Probably should do this kind of poll with the faces blacked out.
    And LOL@ the "he will spend too much time maintaining that body, excuse" It doesn't take that much time. What else should he spend his time doing? Playing video games, drinking himself to early death, white knighting and/or catering to your fragile ego and need for constant attention?

There is definitely a lot of projecting going on in this thread ... :flowerforyou:
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    The ripped one is Greg Plitt, world's top fitness model. And other guy is Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, famous actor and wrestler.
    I suppose if you are gay dude you can vote too, just for the sake of making it fair...
    I'm working out for myself not for girls, so don't misunderstand me. But just for sake of fun / curiosity I wanna ask this question.

I think that in our society it is pretty wide stereotype that all woman like ripped guys. And that chubby guys or average looking guys are not seen as that sexually attractive. Yes, I know what you will say... body is not the only thing that matters, it's personality. And that's true. But just for the sake of this poll, please leave personality out of equation. Forget even who those guys are, don't even look at their faces. Just body.

Tell me what you think. ^^

greg-plitt.jpg

the-rock-awesoome-body-pose.jpg

I can't speak for all women, I'm only speaking for myself when I say this:

First of all, I can't separate physical appearance from personality. But for the purpose of your question, I'm going to assume that both of these men have amazing personalities perfectly compatible with mine. I'm also going to pretend that I love both of their faces (a man's face is actually more important than his body to me) and focus only on their bodies, as you asked.

So, all of that being said, I honestly find both men quite sexually appealing. If I *HAD* to choose, I'd pick #2 because he looks more real. #1 looks too perfect, too ripped, too fake. He's a model and he definitely looks like one. I'm not as attracted to the "super perfect model" look on men. I like a more real look on men. I don't really know why; I guess it makes him seem more human and relatable and I find that very appealing. And personally, I don't like fat or chubby men (or scrawny, skinny men either, for that matter), but average men or even men with a few extra pounds on them (and by "few," I mean like 10-15, not 40 lol) I'm still very attracted to. It really is true for me, face and personality are the most important factors of what makes me sexually attracted to a man.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    That's an old *kitten* pic of the Rock.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think that in our society it is pretty wide stereotype that all woman like ripped guys. And that chubby guys or average looking guys are not seen as that sexually attractive.

Let me get this straight. You're calling The Rock the 'chubby. . . average looking guy' here?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSCxBqtr7KyNnAtCk8M5sDTHkf2TkZqk3YglzehDbrPT-pqcv85g
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You might as well post pics of bodybuilding contestants during finals, and then a week later, relaxing at home.
    Plitt looks similarly like in that picture all the time. He is a pro fitness model. He does not do competitions but he does photo shoots one to two, or more, times a month. So he can not bulk and get fat. Yes, he is dehydrated, carb depleted, in that picture. Plus all the lightning and makeup. But if you would catch him one a street and force him take a shirt off he would look alsmot just as ripped, even when not flexing. He could be 5 - 8% body fat in that picture. I think it's more around 8%, he just looks less cos he is depleted, with make up and right lightning. And that % is not that hard to maintain.

As of rock. That is the whole point - an everyday kind of pic. Also, if if a guy is dedicated in gym and disciplined in kitchen Plitt's body can be his everyday kind of body too.

"dehydrated & carb depleted" - my point exactly. Just like most bodybuilders during final rounds. Not an everyday thing. Between Plitt's pic shown & the (imaginary) on-the-street hydrated & normally-carbed Plitt, I'd choose the 2nd, however ripped that might be.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I think that in our society it is pretty wide stereotype that all woman like ripped guys. And that chubby guys or average looking guys are not seen as that sexually attractive.

Let me get this straight. You're calling The Rock the 'chubby. . . average looking guy' here?

Yes. I'm calling him chubby and average. What ya gonna do about it?

tumblr_m300efOaB51rqfhi2o1_250.gif
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with a bit more hair on his chest (see exhibit A, below). Not that those guys aren't attractive, because they are. But if it so happens that they regularly shave their torsos and wanted my opinion (though I doubt they would), I'd suggest they stop shaving their torsos. And I :heart: happy trails :love:

Exhibit A:
    superman-man-of-steel.jpg

ETA: personality > looks, and if I'm in love with someone then I'll be happy for them to do what they want with their body hair, I'm not going to ban them from shaving it off if they really want to, I just don't like to see men feeling obliged to remove if under the impression that all women hate it when actually quite a few women prefer it
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Why isn't this an option?

dancefatty.gif
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    number two although both pictures seem like the dude works out much more than the average guy.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Yes. I'm calling him chubby and average. What ya gonna do about it?

tumblr_m300efOaB51rqfhi2o1_250.gif

captain-kirk-neil-degrasse-tyson-bad-*kitten*-star-trek.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with a bit more hair on his chest (see exhibit A, below). Not that those guys aren't attractive, because they are. But if it so happens that they regularly shave their torsos and wanted my opinion (though I doubt they would), I'd suggest they stop shaving their torsos. And I :heart: happy trails :love:

Exhibit A:

Oh yes!

Although I don't see a thing wrong with either man OP posted either. Perhaps I just love men....:heart:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    The ripped one is Greg Plitt, world's top fitness model. And other guy is Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, famous actor and wrestler.
    I suppose if you are gay dude you can vote too, just for the sake of making it fair...
    I'm working out for myself not for girls, so don't misunderstand me. But just for sake of fun / curiosity I wanna ask this question.

I think that in our society it is pretty wide stereotype that all woman like ripped guys. And that chubby guys or average looking guys are not seen as that sexually attractive. Yes, I know what you will say... body is not the only thing that matters, it's personality. And that's true. But just for the sake of this poll, please leave personality out of equation. Forget even who those guys are, don't even look at their faces. Just body.

Tell me what you think. ^^

greg-plitt.jpg

the-rock-awesoome-body-pose.jpg

I cannot choose.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

Ooops.. yep, this one.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    aw4aw7.jpg
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Neither, I prefer this... Not too big, Not too small, definitely takes care of himself. This is sexy to me!

david_beckham_bodywear_hm_02.jpg

But for the record OP, if you are going to put up a pic of the Rock for comparison, please make sure it is current, as the rock is a pretty ripped dude!!

rock_blog_jpg_191145.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Did you just call me "woman" !?

woman_wtf_gif.gif
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The Rock!
    come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Exhibit A:

Oh yes!

Although I don't see a thing wrong with either man OP posted either. Perhaps I just love men....:heart:

Agreed^.
    It's like asking someone to pick between ..... I can't think of a good analogy.... It's really impossible is what I'm getting at.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Neither, I prefer this...

david_beckham_bodywear_hm_02.jpg

YES times eleventy bajillon.
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    meh, neither. i fancy guys with slimmer physiques. someone like ricki hall