Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE ROCK'S THIGHS?!?! Please put me into a stranglehold.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Neither, I prefer this...

david_beckham_bodywear_hm_02.jpg

YES times eleventy bajillon.

YUP
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I couldn't choose. They are both awesome!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    And speaking of moist panties (pple love that word around here)...

Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

But for the record OP, if you are going to put up a pic of the Rock for comparison, please make sure it is current, as the rock is a pretty ripped dude!!

rock_blog_jpg_191145.jpg

I feel terrible for objectifying men this way, but :love:

Actually, pretty much every guy pictured in this thread is beyond good. (Notice how I came back to double check)
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Don't make me chose :love: They are both very attractive each in their own way :smile: :blushing:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif

Dropping of the panties!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    From the OP, the first photo. But the second photo is the Rock, and he's so much hotter now.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be the moist center in this two man sammich... that's all I know.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I don't like either. Not a fan of overly muscled types. I like more of a wiry lean. Fit but not obsessed.

Also, as a best estimated guess, guy 1 will look like guy 2 once he doesn't keep such a strict routine.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

I like both moist and panties. :love: :love: :love:
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with a bit more hair on his chest (see exhibit A, below). Not that those guys aren't attractive, because they are. But if it so happens that they regularly shave their torsos and wanted my opinion (though I doubt they would), I'd suggest they stop shaving their torsos. And I :heart: happy trails :love:

Exhibit A:
    superman-man-of-steel.jpg

ETA: personality > looks, and if I'm in love with someone then I'll be happy for them to do what they want with their body hair, I'm not going to ban them from shaving it off if they really want to, I just don't like to see men feeling obliged to remove if under the impression that all women hate it when actually quite a few women prefer it
    Hey, if I would have a hairy chest like that I would not shave it. I would wear it with PRIDE! But my chest hair grows only around my nipples, like a circles around them, so I have to shave them. If I wouldn't every time I have sex a girl would fell down on floor and literary ROFL when I take off my shirt. :bigsmile:
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Charles Bronson or Russell Crowe at their fittest.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Hey, if I would have a hairy chest like that I would not shave it. I would wear it with PRIDE! But my chest hair grows only around my nipples, like a circles around them, so I have to shave them. If I wouldn't every time I have sex a girl would fell down on floor and literary ROFL when I take off my shirt. :bigsmile:

Didn't picture you as the type of person that had sex.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Don't make me chose :love: They are both very attractive each in their own way :smile: :blushing:
    Totally agree!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I like my husband's body the best! :laugh:

But he looks closer to The Rock (#2), so that's my preference. The guy in the first pic is too cut *for my taste*.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Lol Mick Foley :laugh:

Seriously. He's hilarious and mischievous, a combo that's adorable to me.

I may think someone has a great body, but it does not make me more or less attractive to them.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm personally not about the really ripped look on dudes--- my preference swings from a bit "cuddly", let's say, & big all over (tall, big arms, a belly that's a bit squishier), to a guy who's very lean & lanky. The cultivated muscles look just doesn't appeal to me.

BUT yeah, what everyone else said... you're going to get a LOT of differing opinions. Women don't all like the same thing :smile:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

I'm totally with her.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'll play along. The Rock's body, in that particular photo, looks more cuddly. I like cuddly guys.
    Ditto. Though the top one has seriously gorgeous eyes!!!