Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    These threads always end well, with hand-holding and singing of Kumbaya. Oh wait, no. It's the opposite of that.
  • Notthatguykh
    Notthatguykh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    <-- this probably covered in chocolate
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

I am sooooo with you on this one... I dont like the rippling hard bodies, no one wants to hug a rock... I like the defined sexiness of Jax Teller!!! :bigsmile:

And for the record most women are attractive to a mans personality, it has nothing to do with their physical appearance. I have met several hot bodies in my younger/skinnier days and the minute they opened their mouth I was done... Be who you want to be forget about what others think you should be....
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    some of these answers make me see red.:angry:

You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    How am I supposed to pick one without seeing them completely naked and ready to go?

If yo're gonna ask questions like this, make sure you provide all the relevant info, OP.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type
    That doesn't make us confused. That makes us human beings who judge others on more than what they look like.

And I have yet to meet a man who will ONLY date women who look a very specific way. Just sayin'.

Men will date plenty of types. Most still have an ideal look that doesn't change except over many years. Completely different than women. When this question is asked, half the answers are "my husband's body" or relate to time spent in the gym or cuddling. All valid responses but completely useless to a guy wondering what physique attracts the most immediate interest.

Ive spent years on fitness message boards. Every guy who has done the same knows exactly what im talking about.

:huh:

What an utterly vain and shallow thread.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    some of these answers make me see red.:angry:

You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
    a man who gives flowers...now that's the kind of man I like.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    How am I supposed to pick one without seeing them completely naked and ready to go?

If yo're gonna ask questions like this, make sure you provide all the relevant info, OP.
    lol
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    Give me the Rock ANY DAY!!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

once again smartest person in here
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice

With a minor edit, this is actually quite accurate and applies to any subject.

Women mystify me.

However I'd like to add emphasis to this part:

:heart: :flowerforyou: Women are wonderful :flowerforyou: :heart:

However, we men don't stand a chance of understanding them!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Would definitely prefer a wider variety and more comparable pics (like the 2nd one someone posted of The Rock all pumped up) but if forced to choose between the two, I'm definitely going with Dwayne Johnson. I've got a thing about eyes and Plitt has some creepy eyes IMHO. I even searched for other images to make sure I was objective. Plus The Rock does that cool thing with his eyebrow and he's gigantic and has those sweet tattoos.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Would definitely prefer a wider variety and more comparable pics (like the 2nd one someone posted of The Rock all pumped up) but if forced to choose between the two, I'm definitely going with Dwayne Johnson. I've got a thing about eyes and Plitt has some creepy eyes IMHO. I even searched for other images to make sure I was objective. Plus The Rock does that cool thing with his eyebrow and he's gigantic and has those sweet tattoos.

and he loves puppies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHzubz4XAfWddsJuma3pj66pWxEP3_JHvm89guyr6vfWg3L0rcxoRFLA

woah small pic
  • divacowgirl
    Options
    The Rock.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type

Oh rly?
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I got lost at the first guys eyes! So blue!!!! Otherwise, there's nothing that interesting to look at. It's their jobs to be incredibly fit. They look like they do their job's well.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't know! They are both sexy. I would say the first one because the amount of work that he must do in the gym and clean eating displays extreme discipline, which I think is super attractive.

Its not clean eating that has necessarily helped...he does like his supplements after all.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Oh rly?

You probably fall under my very few caveat! You've spent enough time on fitness boards to be able and willing to give a straight "shallow" answer free of emotional bias or factoring in elements related to caregiving, relationships, and nurturing. When men ask this, half the responses are about the mans qualities which relate to being a husband and father... Not quite what men have in mind when we wonder this.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Neither one.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Lucky for most men!