Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    The Rock looks like he's wearing less makeup so I'll go with him.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type

How does that translate to emotionally confused? That's emotionally intelligent that a woman is influenced by the person as a whole, and that usually leads to a long term successful relationship. Is it really that challenging to understand.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    The Rock looks like he's wearing less makeup so I'll go with him.

:laugh: :tongue:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type

Oh rly?

You probably fall under my very few caveat! You've spent enough time on fitness boards to be able and willing to give a straight "shallow" answer free of emotional bias or factoring in elements related to caregiving, relationships, and nurturing. When men ask this, half the responses are about the mans qualities which relate to being a husband and father... Not quite what men have in mind when we wonder this.

So, what you're saying is that you can't count on your personality to attract or hold the attention of a woman, so you need to know exactly what all women find physically attractive, so that you can try to emulate that exactly?
  • AprilTom
    AprilTom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hmm neither one is over done, the other isn't done enough :( But like others if i had to i would pic number 2
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pic two, I have never been a huge fan of crazy muscles I like a little something to grab not just hard top the touch.
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want to touch #1 just to see what that feels like, but would LOVE to cuddle with the Rock.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

How does that translate to emotionally confused? That's emotionally intelligent that a woman is influenced by the person as a whole, and that usually leads to a long term successful relationship. Is it really that challenging to understand.

yes, see another example of an irrational woman! Jeesh no wonder men cant understand the female species not like you guys are speaking human or anything.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Based on past experience, I believe most women would go for the Rock. To be honest, you should be happy if being women eye candy is your goal. To be like Rock is less effort than to be like the fitness model!
  • Hihapagurl
    Hihapagurl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Exceptionally hot men have no room for any other but self. No thanks.
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've always had a bit of a thing for the Rock :) He's so sexy and mm that smile.

I do have a thing for average/chubby guys but man... Dwayne Johnson is everything haha.
  • DJ_Rocker
    Options
    Exceptionally hot men have no room for any other but self. No thanks.

My girl would argue that. :wink:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

oh holy god whoever that is..is perfect
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    This is really going to shock you, but I think every woman you ask will have a different opinion!!! :noway:

What? Don't lie. I know you WOMEN have a collective mind.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Which woman are you asking, exactly...?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of either.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The Rock for sure. But since when does he have a normal body? He is super fit and strong! He may not be cut like the guy above him, but he has some strength!! But I have been crushing on the Rock since I was a kid watching WWF!

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!! I use to kill myself giving the sofa the People's Elbow!!!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    ROCK b*tches!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    One of the reason personality (or in it's absence a projection of personality) matters to a lot of women is because it gives us a glimpse into the kind of lover they will be. Good looks are less interesting than a playful, exciting, interesting, adventurous, attentive sexual partner.

Also some women won't be open to a man until she has determined that he is emotionally "safe" for her.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just for fairness!!

the-rock.jpg