Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m43sehTKrc1r3ovdbo1_400_zps0e9c5fa6.gif

Well that was . . . educational?
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wow.. Just wow.. You can always hold your balls when you do your business.. :laugh: :tongue:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m43sehTKrc1r3ovdbo1_400_zps0e9c5fa6.gif

Well that was . . . educational?
    Well, I got a Dean Winchester reaction gif out of it, so it was totally worth it IMO.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Bawls
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    So, after I stopped laughing, it took me all of half a second to develop the answer... Cup your balls when you sit down; now you just have a valid excuse. :laugh: And I've never even had my own balls. Sheesh.

Negatory my testically challenged friend. The act of pushing out a bowel movement also causes you to push on your bladder, so the choice is to either tuck or duck.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    So, after I stopped laughing, it took me all of half a second to develop the answer... Cup your balls when you sit down; now you just have a valid excuse. :laugh: And I've never even had my own balls. Sheesh.

Negatory my testically challenged friend. The act of pushing out a bowel movement also causes you to push on your bladder, so the choice is to either tuck or duck.
    I confirmed it with my husband before I posted. Also, are you saying that you can't stop the flow of urine while you drop a deuce? I'm pretty sure you might need some medical intervention if so!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

Also, if you have the sagging *kitten* problem, I'd think you'd be able to get the frank below the beans too. :laugh:
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

I confirmed it with my husband before I posted. Also, are you saying that you can't stop the flow of urine while you drop a deuce? I'm pretty sure you might need some medical intervention if so!

You can, but it's uncomfortable and completely inefficient. Also depending on your state of consciousness, it's like playing russian roulette with your super soaker. Play that game often enough and odds are you're going to end up wet.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

You can, but it's uncomfortable and completely inefficient. Also depending on your state of consciousness, it's like playing russian roulette with your super soaker. Play that game often enough and odds are you're going to end up wet.
    Now that makes sense! And it's also hilarious. I'm so glad you're my friend! :laugh:
  • reachmygoalia
    Options
    i like balls ;)
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    "Flash Back" The old man that always sits directly across from you at he public pool, legs spread open, and balls dangling out of the trunks. isn't that what they make the inside netting for?
  • makingamiracle
    makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    "Flash Back" The old man that always sits directly across from you at he public pool, legs spread open, and balls dangling out of the trunks. isn't that what they make the inside netting for?

if the fish is too big, good luck keeping him in the net.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I just want this on my feed, to educate my younger man friends. Operation Save the Balls in effect! I pray my funbags never sag that low.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Grab for a bigger net and if all else fails, club it a couple times. lol
  • FatHuMan1
    Options
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh. Why did I go here:angry:
    I actually had to check my stuff... and no. Not yet. So when? How? Will I wake up tomorrow. Get out of bed and the boys still in bed?
    Crap! When the day comes I'm buying duct tape.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Oh. Why did I go here:angry:
    I actually had to check my stuff... and no. Not yet. So when? How? Will I wake up tomorrow. Get out of bed and the boys still in bed?
    Crap! When the day comes I'm buying duct tape.

Bright side! You can get that in all colors now. They even sell cameo and florescents duct tape!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thank you OP for the laugh. And I'm sorry for the loss of your perky *kitten*.