Do You Log Tea?

Options
13»

Replies

• Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee and log it. Really, though, the only reason is that otherwise I'd have random entries of just sugar and milk in my snacks. Not that anyone on my FL would really care, but it looks weird to me. No good reason.

I don't log water or tea, as they are calorie free.

People think I drink a lot of milk...I do, but it is in lattes, I just do not log the coffee part =).

Ohhhhh!!!! Oh hell, I thought you just really liked milk! :laugh:

:laugh: Me too!!!
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee and log it. Really, though, the only reason is that otherwise I'd have random entries of just sugar and milk in my snacks. Not that anyone on my FL would really care, but it looks weird to me. No good reason.

I don't log water or tea, as they are calorie free.

People think I drink a lot of milk...I do, but it is in lattes, I just do not log the coffee part =).

Ohhhhh!!!! Oh hell, I thought you just really liked milk! :laugh:

:laugh: Me too!!!

Haha, same.
  • mhasita
    mhasita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I log it as water.

I only drink one cup of green tea daily without sugar or milk, so I have no need to track it.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't log individual cups of tea but I do log the milk that I put in it but as one entry. I did weighing/ measuring checks to work out how much milk I have in each cup and I just add the whole day's amount in one go. Sometimes it may be an underestimate, sometimes over. I think it works out in the long run. I entered a recipe for latte (with or without vanilla or gingerbread syrup) and I add them by name.