And yet have mud-butt.

Write your will.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You ate clay.

And yet have mud-butt.

Write your will.

I wonder if paste would be a better option...
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mj9fj8b6pi1qz4rgp.gif

Ok, so the clap?
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am by no means an expert. but i have had times were i fell off the wagon for a few days.. then got back on track.. and had the same issue. i believe its your body cleaning itself out. Give it a day or so and you should feel much better. Good luck :)

This!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mj9fj8b6pi1qz4rgp.gif

Ok, so the clap?

8a7fc625e14d4968e5c60b2b7f5c74d590151cfb4c1ee9cf813926aab393a9df.jpg
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Sorry I keep responding, OP, but both psyllium husk and the clay you mentioned will probably worsen the problem The body won't (can't) absorb them so you just added some heft to all the liquid coursing through you.

My recommendation is pizza.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Here's. Rule: if it starts with a "P" it will help you poo. Your body is trying to clean out all the bad but you also ate some foods that act as natural laxatives. Now you know better than to do that to yourself. Right!?!?!? LOL You'll be fine. Just rest and lots of water.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. I think you made yourself a colon cleanse. With ALL the fruit, ALL the water & then add magnesium to that well that is pretty much what my Dr. prescribed me for constipation! ALL will be over after today & I must say you probably had the days before flushed away too!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • mandaface415
    mandaface415 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any reason you are supplementing Vitamin C? You took a supplement on top of a smoothie chock full of it. Excess Vitamin C is excreted in urine, but before it's flushed, it can lead to things like diarrhea and an upset tummy.

Agree with this, wholeheartedly. Unless other symptoms present ( vomiting,fever, rash), I would fill up on water for the rest of the day and flush it out!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time I worked as a camp counsellor....before the kids came we got a little First Aid training and general health information from the Camp Nurse so as to best be able to make sure the kids left just as healthy as they were when they came. One thing she mentioned was to make sure the kids had some fruit every day to make sure things continued to ''come down the pipe" as they should. If SOME fruit can prevent you from becoming bunged up, it stands to reason that a BUTTLOAD of fruit is going to cause you to release a buttload of something else...