Options
13»

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a tip, next time you see him say "Hello"

This

42 posts and yes ^^this^^ 42 friggin' posts to just say "Hi" It has been known to work....
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Ask him to give you a personal tutoring session on hip thrusts.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Try not wearing headphones at the gym.

Also guys take note, she talks about how this guy is an "alpha male". Being alpha gets you places.

Note to OP-Alpha males can be pretty demanding, and walk away from a situation if it doesn't benefit them.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    A subtle biting of the lip as you lock eyes with his as you walk away will def get his attention. Talking is overrated lol

I'd suggest not being slutty with someone you don't know at the gym. That comes later.

That's not the only thing that co--- nvm, too easy.

tumblr_m7jsnuimi61rxu8wso1_500.gif

*SWOON* who is this gorgeous man??
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    A subtle biting of the lip as you lock eyes with his as you walk away will def get his attention. Talking is overrated lol

I'd suggest not being slutty with someone you don't know at the gym. That comes later.

That's not the only thing that co--- nvm, too easy.

tumblr_m7jsnuimi61rxu8wso1_500.gif

*SWOON* who is this gorgeous man??

Marlon Brando. He's a little dead but still doable.
  • nat96fit
    nat96fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'll make sure to flash a smile and say hi next tine I see him.
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "Hello, loud gym-goer. I recognize your alphaness and would like to buy you a big tall glass of protein shake once we're done here.
    Nomsayin?"

Then wink.
    Damn, that's sexy AF!!! lol why some women go for those big *kitten* I don't understand... just do your effing workout ad get the hell out of there!