100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I love your attitude.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thank you lady, you look great and have motivated me to expect and demand more from my self, :drinker: heres to you in 2014 be blessed
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    Phenomenal job girl!! May God continue to shower you and your family! Your technique of "splurge" days inspires me, i'm going to give it a go.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Simply FABULOUS! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel great too. With such a busy life, I know you need the energy. Also, thanks for sharing your method for losing the weight.
  • Leighthebee1
    Leighthebee1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!!!!!! Props to you Momma! You have definitely given me motivation, Thank you.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication looks fabulous! Thank you for sharing the "secret". :)
  • klobz11
    klobz11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That's absolutely amazing. Congratulations, it's great to see that your hard work has paid off :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    My mother in law is a runner and she does it your way, tho only one day a week for the eat whatever. She says she doesn't really go overboard anymore 'cause she knows there is another free day in 6 days. She pretty much eats the same breakfast and lunch with a rotation of heathy dinners. She is nearly 60 and looks 40
  • LittleMeeR
    Options
    wow !!
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Respect for having two binge days of 4500 kcal!

hot mama!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    There is so much to admire about you, not including your weight loss journey.
    You're a mom to five children, with two members in your family with special physical needs,
    AND you're a full-time student !?! SAAAALLLLUTE!
    You've lost 110 pounds, in a year and have become wonderfully fit.
    I must add that your face was gorgeous, even before your weight loss journey,
    because the love for your family was showing through.

Thanks for being such an inspiration!
    May the LORD especially bless you and your family with health and prosperity in 2014!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and stunning !
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    All I want in 2014 is health and happiness for my family! I usually beg GOD to help me lose weight, this time I am not going to "beg" GOD for anything, HE has already given me all I need... A good husband and 5 awesome kids who are healthy, happy, and full of love for life! All I ask GOD for in 2014 is to continue to bless my family with good health and happiness!

Im thankful for what I have, I am thankful for what I have accomplished, and I am thankful for what GOD has in store for me and my family in 2014!

You are truly a joy (I just read your story aloud and it brought tears to my eyes as I was telling others what you wrote)! ... I often wonder why SO many success stories NEVER include God , never thank God, never give God any "props" for their success ... Its ok, its never bothered me really...You don't have to be boastful because you are thankful, Im just saying that Out of the Hundred or so stories that I have read, none really thank God (or any Higher Power, for that matter).. I am encouraged by then all, nonetheless, just curious.

But to hear you words was so chilling !!!! "Wow, there are ppl on here just like me, that give God all the praise"! ! !

But, enough about that ... YOU are wonderful and I pray that God blesses you with the desires of your heart. Keep doing what you doing ... AND if you don't mind, Please post some updates on your maintenance... I know how to "lose" the weight .... but Im scared to death about "keeping it off" ... But I know .... " I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU JESUS CHRIST WHO strengthens ME"!

Happy 2014 Lady ... You have truly blessed me ! ! ! !
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow.....you look FABULOUS.....Congrats on your hard work, it surely has paid off!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! im still debating on wether or not i want to go for an extra 6 pound loss to 140... in the meantime, im just happy with my 100 pound loss...
  • 2mynewself
    2mynewself Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look 10 years younger! And I love your style!!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! WTG! CONGRATS! Your story, journey, dedication, zest for God and life and your love for your family is truly beautiful & inspiring. WTG! Good for you, hon! :heart:
  • CrazyC
    Options
    ^^^^ this.
  • CrazyC
    Options
    All I want in 2014 is health and happiness for my family! I usually beg GOD to help me lose weight, this time I am not going to "beg" GOD for anything, HE has already given me all I need... A good husband and 5 awesome kids who are healthy, happy, and full of love for life! All I ask GOD for in 2014 is to continue to bless my family with good health and happiness!

Im thankful for what I have, I am thankful for what I have accomplished, and I am thankful for what GOD has in store for me and my family in 2014!

You are truly a joy (I just read your story aloud and it brought tears to my eyes as I was telling others what you wrote)! ... I often wonder why SO many success stories NEVER include God , never thank God, never give God any "props" for their success ... Its ok, its never bothered me really...You don't have to be boastful because you are thankful, Im just saying that Out of the Hundred or so stories that I have read, none really thank God (or any Higher Power, for that matter).. I am encouraged by then all, nonetheless, just curious.

But to hear you words was so chilling !!!! "Wow, there are ppl on here just like me, that give God all the praise"! ! !

But, enough about that ... YOU are wonderful and I pray that God blesses you with the desires of your heart. Keep doing what you doing ... AND if you don't mind, Please post some updates on your maintenance... I know how to "lose" the weight .... but Im scared to death about "keeping it off" ... But I know .... " I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU JESUS CHRIST WHO strengthens ME"!

Happy 2014 Lady ... You have truly blessed me ! ! ! !

Oops, I meant to 100% agree with this poster. ^^^. Sorry! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!