100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! I know I've said it before but you are such an inspiration!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    1st - you were beautiful before and you are beautiful after
    2nd - I'm inspired... wow, you are living it so we can see that it CAN be done
    3rd - thanks for being you and sharing what you've done
    4th - 6 more pounds? I'd look at bodyfat % - and go from there - your call - but that's how I would make that final choice a little more educated
    5th - stick around so we can see how maintenance is done too!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! As a mom of 7 kids, I am amazed... You rock!
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! I am in awe. I am 5'9 I just started this journey and I have lost 14lbs total. You look so happy. Inspiring. Thank you for posting this.
  • jenimc13
    jenimc13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Such a great post!! For me, the most motivational part of your success story is that it really sounds like you have such a healthy and workable relationship with food and working out. I love it and it gives me hope that if I keep trying to figure out my own plan, and just go with what works for me, then I'll get there. My goal is to look back one year from now and have similar feelings toward my routine. Thanks for sharing!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    1st - you were beautiful before and you are beautiful after
    2nd - I'm inspired... wow, you are living it so we can see that it CAN be done
    3rd - thanks for being you and sharing what you've done
    4th - 6 more pounds? I'd look at bodyfat % - and go from there - your call - but that's how I would make that final choice a little more educated
    5th - stick around so we can see how maintenance is done too!

i notice that the lighter i am, the easier my running becomes and the better my run times. for my height, i can safely go down to 130 pounds without being considered underweight. dropping another 6 pounds will help me succeed in my running goals... i learned that i actually like to run! i also learned that i feel better about myself in terms of running, the farther i go without stopping, and the faster the time. as my weight drops, these factors are positivly affected! i had my bf% tested again this morning, i am at 19.7% bf, and a bmi of 21.9, so, i definately have room to drop a few more pounds!
  • kworkman
    kworkman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    you look very lovely, congratulations on your success!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    This is so amazing to read and see your before and after pics!
  • kat198080mfp
    kat198080mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation - do you think it was the exercise too? I am just starting out shall I start the exercise at the same time or have 6 weeks just diet to start?
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i would definately start exercising from the start. if for nothing else, its a mental help, who wants to kick their own *kitten* at the gym, only to come home and binge on crap? NOT ME!!! i felt like when i managed my diet and exercised, it was so much easier for me to follpow my plan...
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I really like your plan too, it's what worked for you! Congrats on all your hard work, it really paid off :)
  • 1111tasha
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING SO PROUD!
    i need help i currently lost 50 pounds and it only took 6 moths but every since that i have still been dieting and i have not lost any weight and it is devastating please help me! I lost that weight on atkins but i heard weight watchers is good, not sure.
  • 34blast
    34blast Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and transformation. Great Job!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • steph1_00
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Awesome job.
  • Nascha333
    Options
    wow you are truly inspirational! I can relate on many things and am currently asking some of the questions you've answered. Your results are phenominal and you are so pretty and fit, congratulations, you've come so far. I can only hope for the same results, :)
  • Sommer523
    Sommer523 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow......you look awesome
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Such an inspiration to those like me that has to lose a similar weight, and that it is POSSIBLE to fit into the dream dress size! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :drinker:
  • meggiewho97
    meggiewho97 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. You look amazing! This is so inspirational and I hope one day I'll be able to have comparison pictures as awesome as these!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!