100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! Such an inspiration for me! You look really good!
  • MustangSally2008
    MustangSally2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love your story! It is so encouraging that I will try it myself and see.
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, you have my in tears, you are an amazing inspiration, I am in awe... First you have always been beautiful, I look at your before pics and I think..wow she is beautiful then I saw your after and hot damn girl!!!! You give me great hope and may I add that good gracious your booty looks amazing!!! I am still working on that! God bless you and your wonderful family. Keep up the hard work you deserve it!
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! You look fantastic, girl! I kept looking at the pictures thinking "This could be me in 11 months!" I'm the same height and have a similar amount to lose so you really are an inspiration. Thanks for posting!
  • pammclean61
    pammclean61 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your honest, no excuses weight loss journey. You made me tear up just thinking about your dedication to God, your family and yourself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.... Someday I will be able to tell my weight loss story and hope that I am able to be as inspirational and motivational as you are.:bigsmile:
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started just about 15 lbs lower than you did, and this post is just awesome to me. I'm hoping to be a size 4/6 as well! Congratulations!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration, thank you for sharing!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You are so lucky you can run :(, due to an car accident I have a leg that is very messed up and am lucky if I can jog a little. I am still trying to figure out my body as it plateaued and I don't know what I am doing wrong -_-.. But at least your post helps keep me going :)
  • ekrivera84
    ekrivera84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I love your 2 eat what you want days...I'm going to use this!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Bow.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Way to GO!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thanks again! i kept it simple! no weight watchers, no adkins, no low carb, no this or that, no pills, no fasts, no juicing, no meal times... just kept it simple, calories in / energy out... that, and exercising 5 days a week, no excuses... sick, head ache, lazy... didnt matter, i made sure to k=get my exercise in...
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Such a great job!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing! Love the idea of 2 days per month where you can eat what you want - gives you something to look forward to and makes it easier to stick to the 1200 calories the rest of the month. Also like that you exercised 5 days a week, no excuses. You are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, look amazing! How good it must feel to be able to do something for yourself with such a busy household!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to others!!! You look amazing!!!
  • mamasgonnalose
    Options
    You are incredible and very beautiful! Well done! You have really inspired me. I am the same height as you and the same before size. I can only hope that I can achieve what you have I really really hope I can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!