Eating for your hair type

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Thank God! I thought the derp had reach critical mass already! Well played OP. *cleans spit coffee of of monitor*
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    What about eggplant?
    It's purple on the outside but white inside....

Can I eats it?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    What about eggplant?
    It's purple on the outside but white inside....

Can I eats it?

my screen is on the blink, so I can't tell if your hair is blonde, ginger or light brown, sorry about that! I'm really torn right now on whether to buy myself a new laptop or a squat rack. As long as I don't get any blue screen crashes, then the squat rack is probably going to win. So I might not be able to determine your true hair colour for quite some time yet.

if you're blonde you can peel it first then eat it. if you're ginger, you can peel it first, then mix it with butternut squash and eat it. If you're a brunette, you'd be better off liquidising it, mixing it with beer, then drinking it.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Thank God! I thought the derp had reach critical mass already! Well played OP. *cleans spit coffee of of monitor*

unfortunately the ongoing battle against forum derp isn't going well. We have suffered many casualties and still the derp-meisters keep on arriving in droves leaving derp trails like a million slugs and snails on a cold, damp October day in Britain.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I have black hair with a teeny bit of white hairs sprinkled through out. Guiness and lobster? :drinker: I'm in.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    As often as I color my hair I can have it all!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    My natural hair color is kind of a mousy brown...so I only get to eat mice?
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    At first I was skeptical... I thought... no way this diet could beat my current eating for my foot size diet. But then, I kept reading your post and discovered... there's science! How do I buy the unicorn pills? I would like a year's supply please!
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Make it rain champagne! Haha!!!
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    blondes:
    eat: yellow and white food, e.g. bananas, white rice, white bread, pilau rice, saffron potatoes
    don't eat: purple foods, so no aubergines or blueberries for you! and red grapes are not allowed even though they're called red grapes because in actual fact they are purple. Yep, no red wine either, sorry. But knock yourself out on white wine and champagne.
    But I don't like pilau rice. :sad: Can I substitute it with cauliflower?

blondes can substitute anything with cauliflower

other hair colours will have to substitute cauliflower as follows:

gingers: butternut squash

brunettes: wood chips

black haired people: Guinness

Damn black-haired people, I want ALL the Guinness!
  • Just_Sha
    Just_Sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This cracked me up!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Is that the same as eating your blood type. :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    At first I was skeptical... I thought... no way this diet could beat my current eating for my foot size diet. But then, I kept reading your post and discovered... there's science! How do I buy the unicorn pills? I would like a year's supply please!

private message me your account number, sort code, address, all your secret information from your bank account, card number, PIN number and your online banking username and password, and I'll send you the unicorn pee and tail hair pills
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    OK, real hair color is black, but I'm rapidly graying. But I dye my hair. But the gray/white hair diet sounds much better than the black hair diet.

What to do? What to do?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Sounds like you got ripped off. The one I bought also included pixie dust and a magic wand sprinkled with the vomit of a gnome. I've been eating for my hair type for a while now, but these pills are "making my dreams come true" faster than ever. I don't even have to do my weekly detox anymore! My Saturday nights are free for carb-loading!

cocaine-epic-fairy-dust-gif-peter-pan-Favim.com-368855.gif

S1e1_gnome_throwing_up_animated.gif

thank you for informing me about this. I wrote a very terse email to the dodgy looking guy on the street corner who sold me my distributor's package for this diet, and he sent me my pixie dust and gnome vomit wand, and a free sample of gnome vomit pills, plus a can of ginger beer, because I'm a heterozygous ginger/brown haired person.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    OK, real hair color is black, but I'm rapidly graying. But I dye my hair. But the gray/white hair diet sounds much better than the black hair diet.

What to do? What to do?

dye your hair white and enjoy your fava beans and chianti and whatever you choose to eat with them.
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    What about hair length? The more you have, the more you eat?

I've just had mine cut, does that mean I have to halve my portion sizes? I've got highlights in my hair, does that mean I can eat the brown diet (I'm not mixing wine and beer though, hangover central) and snack on white chocolate?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    What about hair length? The more you have, the more you eat?

I've just had mine cut, does that mean I have to halve my portion sizes? I've got highlights in my hair, does that mean I can eat the brown diet (I'm not mixing wine and beer though, hangover central) and snack on white chocolate?

yeah eating the brown diet and snacking on white chocolate sounds like a good plan.

hair length, yes your body requires protein to grow hair therefore you need to eat more to maintain longer hair. it's fizzicks ya know.

you should be able to mix wine and beer and not get a hangover if you eat plenty of the unicorn pee and tail hair pills at the same time. Maybe include some gnome vomit as well, just to be on the safe side.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    What the hell do bald people eat?

I was wondering the same thing. This diet plan seems to discriminate against bald people
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I like you :happy: