Best way to get laid?

Options
1235»

Replies

• fishnbrah
    Options
    If getting laid is the only goal, seriously, just ask a lot of girls, and you'll get a sense pretty quick if they're interested. Lots of girls want to get laid too. You aren't asking enough of them if none are saying yes.

Some here are suggesting to have a relationship....if you want a relationship, that's one way to get sex, but it's a heck of a lot more than just sex, and IMHO, a really bad idea if sex is the only goal. Sex is a way to keep someone you really like around/it's a way to bond.

My hunch is that you have some unsaid standards/expectations around sex, and who it's with, that are the real reasons you're having no luck, or however you said it. Nothing wrong with having expectations or just wanting booty. Just be clear in your communication to her/him and be clear to yourself. (for instance, do you have expectations for what it means to have had sex w/ someone.) It's fine to be unsure too in what you want, but just be clear w/her and then if you intend to go separate ways, I would suggest at least talk/resolve anything she has issues with after, and be accountable to what you said.

thanks my dude
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If getting laid is the only goal, seriously, just ask a lot of girls, and you'll get a sense pretty quick if they're interested. Lots of girls want to get laid too. You aren't asking enough of them if none are saying yes.

Some here are suggesting to have a relationship....if you want a relationship, that's one way to get sex, but it's a heck of a lot more than just sex, and IMHO, a really bad idea if sex is the only goal. Sex is a way to keep someone you really like around/it's a way to bond.

My hunch is that you have some unsaid standards/expectations around sex, and who it's with, that are the real reasons you're having no luck, or however you said it. Nothing wrong with having expectations or just wanting booty. Just be clear in your communication to her/him and be clear to yourself. (for instance, do you have expectations for what it means to have had sex w/ someone.) It's fine to be unsure too in what you want, but just be clear w/her and then if you intend to go separate ways, I would suggest at least talk/resolve anything she has issues with after, and be accountable to what you said.

^^^THIS^^^
    You may be asking/looking for girls in the wrong place, or just picking the wrong ones to ask. It helps to be nice, funny, witty, considerate, and chivalrous BUT not all girls require those attributes. I'm from New Orleans, and it seems that most guys don't have any trouble finding someone who wants the same here.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    how do you all do it? i cant seem to make it happen

In certain circles, I'm sure a fistful of 20s will get the job done.

Not sure the OP is seeking a fistful....then again....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You should probably just accept that you'll have to pay to play until your game improves.

whats your price?

Couple dimes more than your mom, brah.

your momma is so ugly... well... look at you

Yep, so ugly you'd like to pay to have sex with me.

This part of the thread is haylarious.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    chloroform?

Far too dangerous. It's really hard to dose right if you are inexperienced and it can do permanent damage if you **** it up. Rohypnol tends to be safer for beginners.

... we're talking hypothetically here, right ...

This part is not.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Easy, Go to a bar, start talking to a girl, tell you are gay and have never been with a woman but for some reason you feel attracted to her.

BOOM. You will get laid in the parking lot.

Wish I was a guy so I could try this.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    'Wish I was a guy so I could try this.'

what the?!?
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Easy, Go to a bar, start talking to a girl, tell you are gay and have never been with a woman but for some reason you feel attracted to her.

BOOM. You will get laid in the parking lot.

Wish I was a guy so I could try this.

Um...need I point out you DON'T need to be a guy to do this..?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    chloroform?

Far too dangerous. It's really hard to dose right if you are inexperienced and it can do permanent damage if you **** it up. Rohypnol tends to be safer for beginners.

... we're talking hypothetically here, right ...

This part is not.

Word.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Lie
    Beg
    Throw temper tantrum
    ???
    Profit
  • Matt24442
    Options

TLDR...this guy definitely never gets laid
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Buy a real doll.
This discussion has been closed.