30 day shred January Challenge

Options

Replies

• Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started on Jan 1st :) Need to lose the 5kgs I've put back on over the past 6months. I really enjoy the 30DS, was really hard to do it this morning, my muscles are so sore! lol
  • Froggy_
    Options
    I'll be starting on Monday 6th.
    Ordered the DVD 3 weeks ago but was let down :angry: . Ordered from elsewhere and it should have arrived yesterday, but I'm still waiting :sad: . At least Level 1 is on YouTube, so I can get started with you . . . . . :bigsmile:
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Would love to do this, ordered my copy of the dvd and should be arriving today so will probably start Monday 6th....
  • Ritadex
    Ritadex Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am starting day three today. Can you add me to the group? I have tried to do it before but have never finished it. Need some help to stay motivated.
  • josimone1980
    Options
    Hi im new to this but i would be interested in joining the challenge. Im starting the dvd tonight
  • 360hope360
    Options
    i will join any one can add me as friend . motivation is needed
  • jenny12210
    Options
    Hi, just completed day 1 I'd like to join! Motivation is always good. :smile:
  • elmitchell83
    Options
    Can I please be added also. My new years resolution for 2013 was to lose 10lbs but instead I gained 15! WTH! hopefully 2014 won't be a repeat. I did day one of the shred yesterday and would love to find motivation with you all to continue.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting 30 day shred workout.

Anyone interested in joining in for a January challenge. If so I will start a group

Have you started a group that we can join or we just going to post how we are doing on this thread?

Thanks
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and already lost 0.5 inch from my stomach and thighs
  • lailaswidan
    Options
    Hi all, I'd love to try this out, very first post, very first challenge, and will give the 30DS a try tonight! Please add me :)
  • Donna1978
    Donna1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting day 4 today :-) Please can you add me?
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Going to try the 30 day challenge again - I tried last year but my ankle/foot caused my troubles. Maybe with being 17 lbs lighter and stronger by doing what I have been doing for exercise I am hoping I can make it through level two and then three.

Day 1 will begin today for me!
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the JM 30 day challenge is complete - still having troubles breathing towards the end but I did finish strong! yeah!
  • Halliecol
    Halliecol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred once and by the third level I just gave up. I am more determined this time and I think it will be much easier if we have others doing it along with us! Let's get this going! I am in :)
  • annaquarium
    annaquarium Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join! I bought the DVD a few days ago, I've yet to do a challenge on MFP and am looking forward to starting the 30DS tomorrow morning.
  • Landsat
    Options
    Count me in too.... Just started it today...
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today will be my second day. I am going to continue to do it but I don't know if I will be able to finish it. Have to get advice from my Dr first as we are ttc baby #3 not sure if I should continue once I do.... But I'm in!!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 today. Could feel it down my left side today.

What size weights are you guys using? I've found that for some it's pretty easy using my 3kg handweights but others I need to find things around the house that weigh less!

Kymmy :flowerforyou:
  • Patriciar90
    Patriciar90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started yesterday and did my first day. It wasn't easy but not as bad as I thought. Hopefully I can continue and finish the whole 30 days. Im excited!