30 day shred January Challenge

Options
Hi I am starting 30 day shred workout.

Anyone interested in joining in for a January challenge. If so I will start a group

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing this but am so nervous about it!
    I've tried the shred before and only got about 5 days in.
    More determined to stick with it this time so I'm in :)
  • nighat_asl
    Options
    i am In
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    hey we can all get each other through it, as I will stick to it more knowing someone else is doing it lol.

I have added you both as friends then I can you to the group
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've started the 30 shred twice, but never completed it, I'd like to join the challenge it might just make me complete it if I know everyone else is doing it.

Please add me.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    sent Wendy let me know if you do not get it, as never done a group before but like u thought if I could get other people doing it same time it will help me stick to it. I am going to start tomo evening. And will post my measurements and will take before pics to add at the end of 30 days
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    YEAH, i'm in. i was supposed to start it Friday, got 15 minutes in, and had to stop. Seems like a good time to start, so why not?
  • Hey,
    I'm Denise and I'd like to join the group. I'm starting today and want to lose as much weight as possible in January. I have a longterm goal of 65 pounds. I'm going to really start exercising. I have been dieting, though not much exercise and haven't been able to lose weight. It's frustrating when you don't eat anything and still don't lose weight. I'm hoping an increased focus on exercise will work and joining a group will keep me on track. Look forward to meeting all.
    Denise
  • Debbieknight75
    Debbieknight75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes I would love to join too , I completed it once before and had good results so I would love to do it again
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Add me please . . . I have started 30DS a couple of times already but I travel alot for work so that has always (to date) disrupted my exercise & food schedule. Being a creature of habit, going to sleep in a strange bed, having to eat out & not being able to cook what I prefer etc. always throws me off my game.
    So this is my New Year's Resolution actually, to try harder to make sure my travelling does not interrupt my momentum.

When do we start? Hopefully, Friday 2nd???? Lol.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me please guys. Bring on 2014 :)
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    well I knows it new year so I thought if we say for us all to start by sunday...personally I want to start tomo evening but I will see how head etc is lol x
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invite, I'm looking forward to it, I really want to complete it this time, I'll start sometime tomorrow, I need to get into a little routine.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    As someone who just finished the 30DS, I know it gets boring sometime, but stick with it, it's totally worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how people manage to do it every day! My muscles ache so after the workout!!
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in please. I got to level 2 twice before but had to stop - I've rhumatoid arthritis and it stops me excercise and then I lose all momentum. Saw fantastic results though the two times that I did it.
    Ive 15 pounds to lose.
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So glad other people are starting it at the same time as me.. I'm definitely in! Can you add me in? :)
  • bonbons324
    Options
    I'd like to join too :)
  • KickItUpANacho
    KickItUpANacho Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I've heard great things about the 30DS.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'll do it please add me. Can't realistically start till Sunday or Monday bc of holiday travel but happy to try to catch up if others start earlier.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    I'll do it please add me. Can't realistically start till Sunday or Monday bc of holiday travel but happy to try to catch up if others start earlier.

that's fine, holidays are hard fro us all to start same day, but as long as we are all doing it in Jan it will keep us motivated to see other people doing it.... well that is what I am hoping