I dont want to eat twigs and berries

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of disappointed in myself that I answered it straight and missed out on the opportunity
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't honestly believe that we are all adults here. All I asked is for people to stop with the jokes on a post I posted. Instead of people respecting my wishes like mature adults I get bashed !!! Pretty much told I'm a baby !!! And yes I realize not everyone here is here to lose weight excuse me for calling it a weight loss site . It just sucks that now I have to reconsider using a site because of people who can't get through there day without going on the internet and arguing and making jokes at other people. Thanks for ruining my thread

LOL
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    OP takes her ball and goes home in 3... 2... 1...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't honestly believe that we are all adults here. All I asked is for people to stop with the jokes on a post I posted. Instead of people respecting my wishes like mature adults I get bashed !!! Pretty much told I'm a baby !!! And yes I realize not everyone here is here to lose weight excuse me for calling it a weight loss site . It just sucks that now I have to reconsider using a site because of people who can't get through there day without going on the internet and arguing and making jokes at other people. Thanks for ruining my thread

WTF, you got legit advice and some jokes.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Get a pencil, paper, & log it the old fashioned way then.

What is immature is your unwillingness to listen to those who have succeeded at losing weight; moreover, your lack of concern for the twigs and berries of the world. They were living things once, too!
  • arghbowl
    Options

Ok, I think you're trolling now. Reported

+2
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

WTF, you got legit advice and some jokes.

Srs...could've been a LOT worse.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

You don't "have to reconsider using" the site. Just don't get all bent out of shape when someone giggles at a thread title that uses a common sexual euphemism. Geez. Are you this fun in real life?

And ruining your thread? What? It's not some artistic masterpiece, it's an internet forum thread. You got a ton of exceptionally useful information and you got a few people laughing. Sounds like a success to me.
  • GTBbeautifulbrandi
    Options
    Ok ok people I'm sorry I'm a baby I just delete my post thanks
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

This is exactly the attitude I see from successful people.

Oh, wait. No. It's the opposite of that.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

This is exactly the attitude I see from successful people.

Oh, wait. No. It's the opposite of that.

This.

Plus you can't delete your own thread.
  • arghbowl
    Options

*ragequit* in 3....2....1....
  • ryry_
    Options
    Ok, Ok, I'm ready now

OP your tagline says you want to be a bridesmaid. Sounds like you have the wedding tackle all figured out.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

But I can still see it!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I love fruits and vegatables don't get me wrong. I just meant I don't want it to be ALL I get to eat. I was just ranting a little. I think I just get scared . Food is a comfort for me

This is a misconception to a healthy life style. You do not have to eat nothing but fruit and veggies to be healthy, such misconception. To lose weight you need to eat at a lower calorie intake and workout. You do not have to deprive yourself of things you love, you just need to learn how to enjoy them in moderation. You need protein in your daily diet, so do not think you need twigs and berries lol. Top sirloin is a great source of lean protein, Chicken breast boneless and skinless, is great, fish is great. You do not have to eat like a vegan to lost weight.
  • GTBbeautifulbrandi
    Options
    Ok I just don't want argue anymore . Thank you for all the great advice and next time I will choose a title that is less likely to receive negative attention. I honestly was trying to start anything . For a site that is suppose to be motivating and supporting , I just felt very bullied .
  • ryry_
    Options
    Oh, I agree no need to limit yourself to twigs and berries.

You can eat anything, even Franks and Beans. Just don't get the beans above the frank
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Ok I just don't want argue anymore . Thank you for all the great advice and next time I will choose a title that is less likely to receive negative attention. I honestly was trying to start anything . For a site that is suppose to be motivating and supporting , I just felt very bullied .

Oh for the love of.....

OP, good luck in your journey.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Or you could Google. Google never bullies anyone.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Or you could Google. Google never bullies anyone.

Ask.com begs to differ.