Replies

• rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Day 25!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm on day 24 right now consecutive. My 30 day goal will be on February 1st.

Today I decided to make beef enchiladas for dinner; had two servings and realized later that it was not a good choice.

Either way they were super yummy. Next time I shall make less so I am not tempted to have two servings.
  • boiseemily
    boiseemily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete!
  • gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    okay count me in too, I am on day 7 of logging in my food and exercise (or lack thereof)...I have a long way to go and I need the incentive to keep on tracking. Hope everyone is successful in this challenge.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Good luck to you all.. This is a pretty awesome post and for those jumping on board congrats!! Sometimes the smallest things can help keep us on track and help us stay motivated !
    Once Again , good luck in your new life style !
  • gingermim
    Options
    Day 10 of recording...I am really trying.
  • angel_of_harmony
    Options
    Day 27 today

I was very motivated an exercised a little more than I usually do.

Yesterday I went out for sushi with my boyfriend and best friend so neglected working out.

I am very motivated to get to day 30 and have also set a goal to loose at least 5 lbs in February!
  • angel_of_harmony
    Options
    30 days active and have lost 5 lbs! I am so excited to get active before Spring!
  • cnflet2
    cnflet2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey friends...Can we make a group for this challenge??? It will be more easier to be in touch...
    What say people???:smile:

Me too please!!! I started on mfp 2 years ago and have recently got back into the routine.

I have pblms managing sugar cravings and would love more friends for motivation.

Starting 2011: 174
    Novemeber 2013: 156
    Current: 145 and not lost any weight this month :-(
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Count me in and feel free to add me :)
  • charliejenny
    charliejenny Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me please

I'm drowning in study hell...as a mature student working and obviously running a home its solo hard to keep my weight down

Haven't logged food since forever... So this is perfect. I'm even off for a walk tomo morning. Will be first time out for three weeks, revision is sooo stressful and time consuming. Good luck everyone
  • gingermim
    Options
    Well I have officially gotten thro to day 15...YEAH ME!!! Will try to keep going.
  • gingermim
    Options
    well I am at day 19 of this challenge, I have tried to be as honest as possible...I am thinking maybe I should invest in a weigh scale for food. Today I had a cheat day but am still tracking my intake. I plan to reach day 30.
  • lauralarose
    lauralarose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! logged 8 days in a row so far and really trying to stay on track. Sundays are my cheat days which keep me sane! Let's do this:) everyone is free to add me!
  • becky2t
    becky2t Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in and feel free to add me.:smile:
  • lauradpaquet
    Options
    I'm in. I just dropped my Weight Watchers On-Line and meetings to save some money and try something different after 4 years. I need more accountability meaning I need to track everything including vegetables and fruit. At 52 years old, living in Maine, being a School Office Assistant (my work is mostly from my chair), I need to focus on exercise. I know Weight Watchers is a complete package but since they dropped counting many vegetables and all fruits, I've gained a few pounds back. So... here I am! Ready to change it up!
  • gingermim
    Options
    So pleased I logged in for 30 days in a row...no lying or cheating...yep lost weight the first 25 days and unfortunately the last 5 have been a challenge...but I am trying to get the momentum back and will continue logging in.