For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

Options

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Damn, now I want to play again!

Do itttt.

I use TOR as a workout tool. I can't play it unless I've done at LEAST 30 minutes of cardio every day. :(
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it

Definitely worth it, great game.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    EverQuest and Dance Central
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Civilization V and Mass Effect
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Mass Effect 3 is on sale today, a whopping $4.00 @ greenman gaming
  • Mole Warfare! I had it on my iPhone but have recently got a Nexus 5, it's great on Android too...so addictive
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Forge of Empires is pretty damn addicting
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to the Last of us. I'm onto Assasin's Creed 3 right now
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's awesome. Unfortunately I bought the trilogy a few months ago :/

Mass Effect 3 is on sale today, a whopping $4.00 @ greenman gaming
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Just finished getting platinum on Saints Row IV and 100%ing both the DLC packs. Now I am sad that I have no Saints Row IV left. Might actually have to play something on PS4 for a change to justify actually buying the thing.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to get into Tales of Xillia. I really wanted a Final Fantasy game, but this is a nice substitute that will hold me over until the Final Fantasy X HD release, at which point my husband will never get a turn on the PS3.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    My son is into Far Cry 2 right now.

I love to play the SIMs 3. (Don't laugh!) I love designing and building the homes, doing the interior decorating, and dressing the people stylish. It's like having a barbie doll house.

He and I agree that there should be a fighting/war game that lets you be as creative as SIMs. Anyone know of such a game?
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use TOR as a workout tool. I can't play it unless I've done at LEAST 30 minutes of cardio every day. :(

^^ thats such a good idea. My fiance and I should do that.
    I love to play the SIMs 3. (Don't laugh!)

No laughing here! I enjoy sims alot too. I like having the characters do all sorts of outrageous things you can clearly never do in real life, like have ghost babies lol
  • ruby_brewer
    ruby_brewer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing the first Kingdom Hearts.......again...........:)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hubby just started playing Final Fantasy XIV. It's pretty fun so far.

I'm also very into the Sims Supernatural expansion right now for some reason.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CS:GO also :D
  • Mollysous
    Options
    Long Live the Queen, super fun times! It's available on Steam.
  • drinkdeathhatred
    drinkdeathhatred Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix. On the backburner, mid game, is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I also have a WoW account where I sometimes go level my blood elf rogue. I have no idea what game will be next once I beat these, depends on what Gamefly sends me out of my queue. If anyone wants to add me or snoop my trophies, my ps3 name is drinkdeathhatred.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    *adore* Not as good as Galaxies - but I'm with you - I often go back to this.

Galaxies - how old school! :) I never played it myself, but I've heard only good things.

Galaxies was the pinnacle of MMORPG's for me. Until the ruined it with the new game experience updates. :grumble:

You mean a game where you can be anything you want in the game and change your mind to be something else? That is too much freedom, you deserve to have a NGE!

The executives ruined that game, they had a great product but they wanted to keep up with the Joneses (WoW). Ended up ruining their product and became so much leaning towards WoW that people quit the WoW wannabe and just played WoW.

Main reason why I vote for SOE as being the worst company!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I have consistently been addicted to tetris....to the point where I've beaten it and only repeated the final level until my thumbs fall off.

That and League of Legends....hate the people, but I just can't stop playing