For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

darthlacey
darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
I'm currently fluctuating between Borderlands 2 and CS: GO. Can't get enough :love:

Replies

• Ladysheogorath
    Ladysheogorath Posts: 2 Member
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)
  • Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

That was a great game. Go to IGN for a great walkthrough.

I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.
  • darthlacey
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it
    I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!
  • Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Going back to Castle Crashers and not going to stop. Over and over and over and over, I miss my sleepless nights due to Castle Crashers.
  • darthlacey
    Going back to Castle Crashers and not going to stop. Over and over and over and over, I miss my sleepless nights due to Castle Crashers.

Hahaha omg I lost so much of my life to Castle Crashers. Do you play on console or steam
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I wish I could quit you. :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS4. And Doctor Who Legacy on my phone.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Battlefield 4
    Assassins Creed: The Black Flag
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
    I do plenty of jumping and climbing buildings in Black Flag.

I'm addicted to my PS4. NBA 2K14, Madden 25, Black Flag, and Contrast. Also, Resogun.
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Still play Black Ops 2.
    Civilization Revolution
    Diablo 3
    CoD Ghosts (although I still prefer Black Ops 2

Occasionally I still play retro classics. Like Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
    Resident Evil 2
    Silent Hill

Depends what mood I'm in, I love gaming!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    *adore* Not as good as Galaxies - but I'm with you - I often go back to this.

Galaxies - how old school! :) I never played it myself, but I've heard only good things.
  • Console: Diablo 3
    Phone: Candy Crush /shame
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I'm really not a gamer, but I got my son Diablo 3 for christmas.... I rarely see him and his best friend any longer. As soon as I walk in the door from work, they say hi, pass off the baby and head to the basement!
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I wish I could quit you. :(

I keep wondering why this game didn't do better than it did. It seems to have everything you'd want in a mmo and the storylines (and quests) are incredible.

Damn, now I want to play again!
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    CoD:Ghosts, NBA2K4, and Madden 25 with my boys.

Just got RockSmith 2014 and can't wait to get my hour a day in on that when I get home.