For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

Options

Replies

• Pandora_King
    Options
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it
    I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
    I do plenty of jumping and climbing buildings in Black Flag.

I'm addicted to my PS4. NBA 2K14, Madden 25, Black Flag, and Contrast. Also, Resogun.

It's just pathetic compared to the ones in Italy.
  • MammaMouse
    Options
    I jump between games a lot. Right now I'm working on Assassin's Creed, American McGee's Alice, and Final Fantasy XIII. I've just finished (and am still attempting to get all trophies) for Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, and I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X. Also, I'm just about to start The Last of Us.

However, I just got a new SNES not too long ago, so this is all of course whenever I'm able to tear myself away from Donkey Kong 2 & 3.
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Still play Black Ops 2.
    Civilization Revolution
    Diablo 3
    CoD Ghosts (although I still prefer Black Ops 2

Occasionally I still play retro classics. Like Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
    Resident Evil 2
    Silent Hill

Depends what mood I'm in, I love gaming!

I'm with you man. Black ops 2 over COD Ghosts anyday. So glad to see gamers on here. I was obsessed with GTA V and beat it 100% but the multiplayer was still really buggy :( Now i'm locked into Dead Rising 2, can't afford an XBOX one for Dead Rising 3 (oh being a poor grad student). ZOMBIES!! Nom Nom Nom
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Still play Black Ops 2.
    Civilization Revolution
    Diablo 3
    CoD Ghosts (although I still prefer Black Ops 2

Occasionally I still play retro classics. Like Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
    Resident Evil 2
    Silent Hill

Depends what mood I'm in, I love gaming!

I'm with you man. Black ops 2 over COD Ghosts anyday. So glad to see gamers on here. I was obsessed with GTA V and beat it 100% but the multiplayer was still really buggy :( Now i'm locked into Dead Rising 2, can't afford an XBOX one for Dead Rising 3 (oh being a poor grad student). ZOMBIES!! Nom Nom Nom

Dead Rising 3 is terrible! I got the Xbox One, and I find myself on my 360 more!

Best zombie games series EVER is the Left 4 Dead games. L4D and L4D2!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it
    I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
    I do plenty of jumping and climbing buildings in Black Flag.

I'm addicted to my PS4. NBA 2K14, Madden 25, Black Flag, and Contrast. Also, Resogun.

It's just pathetic compared to the ones in Italy.
    Assassin's Creed is about historical accuracy. We weren't exactly building giant stone towers in the New World in the 1700s. Plenty of giant trees to climb and run in.
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love to game... but cant commit. ha ha ha. I play for a while and then get bored. I really need a good game that keeps my attention. I was playing Assassins Creed, Final Fantasy and an old Resident Evil. And occasionally some Forza Horizon. My son just bought GTA V with his Christmas money so I am now addicted to that one. That should change Wednesday though when I finally break down and buy a ONE - With Forza and Dead Rising 3. That should keep me entertained for a while.

If anyone wants to add me, I could always use more friends.
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Now, if I could find a way to play games while jogging on the treadmill I'd be a very, very happy person
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    On the backburner, mid game, is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

Stop everything and finish Ni No Kuni! It's amazing!
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I jump between games a lot. Right now I'm working on Assassin's Creed, American McGee's Alice, and Final Fantasy XIII. I've just finished (and am still attempting to get all trophies) for Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, and I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X. Also, I'm just about to start The Last of Us.

However, I just got a new SNES not too long ago, so this is all of course whenever I'm able to tear myself away from Donkey Kong 2 & 3.

I'm actually playing Alice: Madness Returns on and off lately!
    Dead Rising 3 is terrible! I got the Xbox One, and I find myself on my 360 more!

What do you play L4D2 on? I have it on steam and I play it on and off but its fun
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Super Mario Brothers 3. Do I win?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    ^^ NO. Had you said Super Mario Brothers 2...well then...:smooched:

Still playing Skyrim. Husband got me the Legendary Edition for xmas, so running around killing the bloodsuckers :devil:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Mass Effect series, AC series and Halo ????
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Starbound has been my game of choice for the past few weeks.
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    Bejeweled Blitz and PS3 Call of Duty
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    GTA V for PS3 is where I am most nights that I game. If not gaming, well then its my Anime or surfing the forums stalking MysteriousMerlin:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am getting sick of GTA V so I think I will be picking up either Battlefield 4 soon or going back to Call of Duty Black Ops II. Its either that or I go back to my World of Warcraft account (recovering WoW addict)
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I'm actually playing Alice: Madness Returns on and off lately!

What do you play L4D2 on? I have it on steam and I play it on and off but its fun

I play it on Xbox 360, I downloaded them to my HD. Quite cheap now, you can pick them up second hand for about £15, which is about $25. Worth every penny!

Add me people IOEnDgAmEOI
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    The Last of Us...addictive stuff!

Also GTA IV and have got GTA in the post :)
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    im taking it back to the old school recently with Dark Age of Camelot. I loved that game back in the day! Ive started playin again. Ah the memories
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    im taking it back to the old school recently with Dark Age of Camelot. I loved that game back in the day! Ive started playin again. Ah the memories

that takes me back....loved that game too...heard they shut it down.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I wish I could quit you. :(

I am also a TOR addict. Off and on since launch.