Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

darthlacey
darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
I'm currently fluctuating between Borderlands 2 and CS: GO. Can't get enough :love:

Replies

• Ladysheogorath
    Ladysheogorath Posts: 2 Member
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)
  • Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

That was a great game. Go to IGN for a great walkthrough.

I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.
  • darthlacey
    Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it
    I am re-playing the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy right now. Almost done everything.

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!
  • Dishonored!!! I'm on my 2nd play-through attempting to get all the achievements. :)

Never played Dishonored...it's on sale on Steam though for 15 bucks :bigsmile: maybe I should look into it

I want to play Assassin's Creed so bad!! Black Flag looks amazing, but I do not have money like that lol!

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Going back to Castle Crashers and not going to stop. Over and over and over and over, I miss my sleepless nights due to Castle Crashers.
  • darthlacey
    Going back to Castle Crashers and not going to stop. Over and over and over and over, I miss my sleepless nights due to Castle Crashers.

Hahaha omg I lost so much of my life to Castle Crashers. Do you play on console or steam
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I wish I could quit you. :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS4. And Doctor Who Legacy on my phone.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Battlefield 4
    Assassins Creed: The Black Flag
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member

AC 4 and Black Flag both suck big time. IMO they ruined the series with those. I will probably never buy AC again now. They took away the fun part which for me was jumping and climbing buildings.
    I do plenty of jumping and climbing buildings in Black Flag.

I'm addicted to my PS4. NBA 2K14, Madden 25, Black Flag, and Contrast. Also, Resogun.
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Still play Black Ops 2.
    Civilization Revolution
    Diablo 3
    CoD Ghosts (although I still prefer Black Ops 2

Occasionally I still play retro classics. Like Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
    Resident Evil 2
    Silent Hill

Depends what mood I'm in, I love gaming!
  • xxghost
    *adore* Not as good as Galaxies - but I'm with you - I often go back to this.

Galaxies - how old school! :) I never played it myself, but I've heard only good things.
  • Console: Diablo 3
    Phone: Candy Crush /shame
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I'm really not a gamer, but I got my son Diablo 3 for christmas.... I rarely see him and his best friend any longer. As soon as I walk in the door from work, they say hi, pass off the baby and head to the basement!
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member
    Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I wish I could quit you. :(

I keep wondering why this game didn't do better than it did. It seems to have everything you'd want in a mmo and the storylines (and quests) are incredible.

Damn, now I want to play again!
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    CoD:Ghosts, NBA2K4, and Madden 25 with my boys.

Just got RockSmith 2014 and can't wait to get my hour a day in on that when I get home.
  • xxghost
    Damn, now I want to play again!

Do itttt.

I use TOR as a workout tool. I can't play it unless I've done at LEAST 30 minutes of cardio every day. :(
  • Kev_22
    Kev_22 Posts: 17 Member

Definitely worth it, great game.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    EverQuest and Dance Central
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Civilization V and Mass Effect