Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• sarahmorgan050
    sarahmorgan050 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, ANY TWINS OUT THERE??
    Feel free to add me even if we aren't close. I'm just starting to really use this and would love friends!

I'm 26 years old. SAHM of 13 month old.
    5'6"
    SW- 187
    CW- 152
    GW- 135
    I want to replace my fat with muscle mostly. I have lost most of my muscle since I don't get out much, being a SAHM and not knowing anyone within hours of me. Makes me think I have an excuse to be lazy, BUT NO MORE!
    I am really trying to get into a good routine of working out at home. 135 is about where I was before I got pregnant. I quit smoking and left my job which helped me add about 15 lbs before I got pregnant. Now just trying to feel like me again. Just this time without smoking.
  • mrstasha96
    Options
    33 years old.
    5'7"
    Want to lose 107 lbs total.
    5lbs lost so far.
    Aiming for 10,000 steps a day in addition to healthier eating habits.
  • sarahmorgan050
    sarahmorgan050 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin!

29 yrs old (30 in april!)
    5'5
    CW 157
    GW 135

I do zumba, boot camp and weight lifting
    Found you! Finally..

TWINS?
    26 yrs old
    5'6"
    CW 152
    GW 135
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a twin, 2x the awesomeness :wink:

5'8
    SW- 255 (as of Jan 1 reset)
    CW- 246
    1st GW: 199
    2nd GW: 160

Im focusing on getting under 200s as a main goal for now. I also do something for myself every 10lbs.. just bought myself a calorie and heart rate device.. that I start using in 1lbs :)

Even if your not quite a twin. cant have to much motivation :smile: I am new to this whole Community part.
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin :)
    5'6.5"
    Currently weigh 142.6.
    Goal weight of 130ish!!
    21 years old. I lift, do cardio, and update my journal daily.
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Looking for my weight loss twin. Is it you? :flowerforyou:

Height: 5' 4.75"
    CW: 180
    1st GW: 150
    2nd GW: 130 - very comfortable
    Possible 3rd goal after reevaluation, maybe bodyfat%

Currently exercising to P90 6 days a week. Prefer low carb eating, because I physically feel better and have more energy. Looking to not just to lose weight, but be fit and athletic again. Send me a FR if you've found me!
  • mpgrl82
    Options
    Looking for my twin too :) First post so here I go....

Height: 5'8"
    Current Weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 138

I work out 5x a week, lift weights (take body pump and HIIT classes), do cardio (stair master, run, elliptical) and do some pilates. Really into clean eating right now even though I had a slip up and gained 2 lbs in 4 days :( Darn Valentine's Day weekend! Any twins out there??
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been adding friends from this post, now feel free to add me!

Height: 5'2''
    CW: 146
    GW: 120

I work in an office (what's supposed to be 9-5, but is usually more like 9-6:30 or so) and try to get to the gym after work whenever I can, really REALLY trying to start the habit of going before work.

Office treats are frequent temptations and I find it really hard to stay on track come 4pm or so.

Twins please add me!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin too!
    Height: 5'3"
    CW: 145
    GW: 138-140

I am almost to my goal weight and just want to focus more on building muscle now and toning my body without gaining weight from training with weights.

Please add me!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    23yo

CW: 171
    Gw: 130

Clean Eating and Weight Training
  • Morgan_4282
    Morgan_4282 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to My Fitness Pal, and I would love any twins on here as well as motivators! I am a 21, soon to be 22, year old female. My Starting weight was 182 and I'm now down to 158. My goal weight is around 135. I try to work out at least five days a week, but I need a little motivation on eating healthy! Add me even if we aren't exact twins!
  • AngieOrangy
    AngieOrangy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Looking for my twin as well.
    I am 21 years old.
    5 feet, 4 inches.
    SW: around 162-165
    CW: drifting between 146-148
    GW: to be under 140
    UGW: 132
    I had been using my apartment complex small gym. I just signed up for a real fitness center, and I have been doing C25K.
  • DanyWatson
    DanyWatson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find my weight loss twin!

I'm Female, 20, 5'7, 209lbs, goal 140lbs!

Add me if we seem similar :)
  • FalIenAngel
    Options
    Age -18
    Height-5'5
    Female
    Start weight-121
    Current weight-139
    Goal weight-123
    Ultimate goal weight-112
  • trump65
    Options
    Hey :-) feel free to add me u can never have too much motivation!
    Height-5'6"
    CW-187
    GW-120
  • Chantrea717
    Options
    I am 23 years old, a mom, student and employee. I am 5'3'' and currently weigh 224lbs. My goal is to be under 200 by summer and ultimately I would like to be considered "healthy" on paper. So between 105-130lbs, but I'll take 140lbs! my workouts consist of 2/3 cardio and 1/3 strength and I just want to slim down all over, but especially in my belly and butt area!
  • sj___
    sj___ Posts: 6
    Options
    Height: 165cm/5.5ft
    Weight: 52kg/115lbs

Am looking to lose a couple of kgs but more so lose fat and gain muscle, am more concerned about feeling confident with myself than what the scales say :)
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    There were a couple of people close, but not very many women are as tall as me.
    Height: 6'
    SW:260
    CW:198
    GW:160 (not set on this for sure)
    If you're close send me a friend request and include twin in the message.
  • WiredN
    Options
    Height: 4' 11"
    Sw: not sure. 11 stone something.
    Cw: still don't know. Three UK dress sizes down. 8/10 right now, I think.
    Gw: n/a

Currently: Smaller and somewhat fitter. Room to lower bfp.
    Goal: Improve fitness, tone up more, be more awesome.

I mostly do strength training. Started about 6mo ago. Going great! Do the power, Olympic and general weight lifting twice a week. Then fill all the bits in between an adittional two gym sessions a week.
    Started up on cardio yesterday. I hate cardio with a passion but got me on the treadmill. I figure it needs to be done sooner or later if I really want to improve all round.
    So yeah, I need cardio support. I avoid it and honestly lack the motivation for it :/
    Female - married with 2 daughters, 17 & 15 years

Height: 5'11 1/2 - TALL
    SW: 220
    CW: 200
    GW: 172 - possibly 165 depending on how my clothes fit. Would like to be a size 12 again. ????

Currently, my workout passion is our treadmill - love to walk briskly and have recently started running for 30 minutes as well! Also, use our elliptical for 20 - 30 minutes 1-2 times a week, but my feet keep getting numb! When the weather is nice, I love walking outdoors and doing hikes with my family. Also, LOVE to SWIM in pools, lakes, rivers, etc. Every Saturday, I go to a personal training session for 45-60 minutes with my family. Goal is to consistently find time to add weight training 2-3 times a week as well. LOVE MY FITBIT and have a daily goal of 11,000 steps minimum and try to get 25 flights of stairs (with mixed results!) each day as well. Weakness is SWEETS - if they are around find it extremely challenging not to overeat, especially if it is chocolate!!