Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• farrellz
    farrellz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Saw some younger cousins in all these postings, but no twins.

64 years young
    5" 7"
    SW: 190
    CW: 173
    GW: 160

I travel frequently on business to Asia and enjoy many business dinners.
    I lost 12 pounds following a low carb diet. I found MFP 2 weeks ago, and have changed my focus to net calories.
    I do a 30 minute work out EVERY day (20 minutes jog and 10 minutes calisthenics).
    New friends would be welcomed.
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43
    5'2
    SW 235
    CW 228
    GW for now 199, then 175 then we'll see from there

I went from being single to an instant family of four with two preschoolers. Plus moved out of town, took 6 months to find a job started cooking dinner for everyone. Went from two bedroom house to a a five bedroom. Plus my sweetie and the kids are skinny mini and can eat whatever.

Trying to start working out
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    31, 5'9
    SW: 200
    CW: 165
    GW: 155
    Workout mostly at the gym, love group fitness. currently training for my first 5K. Looking forward to joining some team sports this summer.
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    38, 5'5"

SW: 267
    CW: 206
    GW: 140-150

Workout at the gym... 3-4 times a week of cross training/strengthening and 6-7 times a week cardio. I eat within my calories, most of the time :-)
  • AndreaFitness
    AndreaFitness Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 y/o, female, 5'5.
    SW:135
    CW:132
    GW:120

I workout about 4 times a week, eat mostly clean, and am trying to go low carb. Friend me or message me if you'd like.
  • Leeanncalloway
    Leeanncalloway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    40F
    Ht-5'9
    HW215
    SW with MFP-207
    CW 201
    Goal-165
    Weight has been up and down for 10 years-
    maintained 155 for about 5 years, got depressed
    and put on 60 pounds. Eating very low calorie,
    healthy food 3 days a week, reasonably low 3 days,
    and one day whatever I want-within reason. I workout
    3-4 days a week. 1/2 hour cardio(elliptical) :( and 30-45
    minutes on weight machines(high rep-no rest).
    Single mom with a 14yo, 19(in college), 20(on his own).
    Would like to meet people with similar life/goals to
    Motivate one another.
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    29F
    Ht - 5'9
    SW-253
    CW-239
    GW-150

Doing a low carb diet with lots of stationary bike rides while playing bingo blitz, Leslie Sansone walking vids and resistance bands, 6 days a week. Been on MFP for 20 days and have lost 12 pounds :) Homemaker to two wonderful kids and lots of free time to eat. Switching that to lots of free time to keep my body moving!
  • mrsushu
    mrsushu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    22 M
    HT 6'0
    SW 239
    CW 206-208 11-13% BF
    GW 185 8 BF%

Looking for people in general who need advice, but also give support and working out tips. I'm currently studying for my personal trainer exam, so every little pointers can help out future clients =] especially in all age demographics. ALSO IIFYM ppl, hook it up!
  • negator5543
    negator5543 Posts: 36
    Options
    22 M
    HT 6'0
    SW 239
    CW 206-208 11-13% BF
    GW 185 8 BF%

Looking for people in general who need advice, but also give support and working out tips. I'm currently studying for my personal trainer exam, so every little pointers can help out future clients =] especially in all age demographics. ALSO IIFYM ppl, hook it up!

Maybe I'm reading something wrong but at 8% you'd weigh 199 not 185?
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SW: 294
    CW: 285
    GW: 140

5'2
    Female
    24 years old
  • bestlife42
    bestlife42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    42 Female

5'7"
    SW: 254.4
    CW: 250.4
    GW: 175

New to MFP and just starting my weight loss journey again! I have definitely been a yo-yo dieter. The most I have lost in the past was 80lbs. It felt so great however the weight returned. Even though the pounds were gone the emotional part of my eating issues weren't dealt with then. This time I need to lose the weight for good. I really want to LIVE a healthy lifestyle with no regrets.
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    29 y/o 5'4.5 pear shape
    SW 360
    CW 317
    GW 250
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Still looking for my twin....

29 years old

5'6"

SW 168lbs
    CW 150lbs
    GW 130lbs

I mostly execise around the house or use the WII.
    :)
  • cyndyjlo
    cyndyjlo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    41 yrs old
    CW 191
    GW 140

Full time teacher, mom to 4 amazing kids. Looking to make a permanent change to lose the weight and keep it off. I've been on MANY programs and lost, but have never kept the weight off. This time I am trying to use what I've learned from all those other diets over the years and adjust it to what is actually sustainable in my life. Looking to start running again (at one point I loved it and ran 5ks, even a half mara, and I intend to learn how to add some muscle too. My biggest challenge is making my changes stick in the midst of the rest of my world.

Add me if you have similar struggles or are a body twin! I'd love to be in touch with someone who has successfully balanced the whole working mom routine with school aged children.
  • cyndyjlo
    cyndyjlo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43
    5'2
    SW 235
    CW 228
    GW for now 199, then 175 then we'll see from there

I went from being single to an instant family of four with two preschoolers. Plus moved out of town, took 6 months to find a job started cooking dinner for everyone. Went from two bedroom house to a a five bedroom. Plus my sweetie and the kids are skinny mini and can eat whatever.

Trying to start working out

HI! We aren't perfect twins, but we are similar in age and have some of the same challenges. Add me if you'd like :)
  • karischubby
    Options
    Eighteen
    5'2
    cw 136
    Gw 106
    Super goal of 100, but I'm not thinking my body's put together that way. >.<
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    F 29 5'6"
    SW: 208
    CW: 197
    GW: 150
  • scarredqueen
    scarredqueen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Looking for my twin.
    Female.
    28 years old.
    Starting weight: 295lbs
    Current weight: 223lbs
    Goal weight: 160lbs
    Cardio and strength training at the gym 3-4 times a week.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    5'6 28 years old
    SW- 194
    CW- 187.9
    GW- 165

I do crossfit and I am going to start marathon training at the end of the month so I want to drop weight to do better at all my sports. I would love a buddy!!
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5' 5.5" 40 years old
    SW 195
    CW 185
    GW 155

Currently doing T25 and trying to stay more active with a healthy eating lifestyle, but not giving up on foods I enjoy, just minimizing the amount I eat.