What is your guilty pleasure food item

Options
♥jewelchristian♥
♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
My guilty pleasure food items are:

1. Whipped cake frosting out of the can
2. Cooked lemon pie filling folded with cool whip
3. Nacho chips and 7 layer dip
4. Bacon, baked in the oven with brown sugar and pepper on it.

How about you? What are your guilty pleasure food items?

Replies

• TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    this could be a dangerous thread, I'll start craving stuff :laugh:

For me, it's fried chicken strips (esp KFC w/a biscuit!), donuts and brownies!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: Good for you actually, but it's so hard to stop at just one serving size. I could eat a whole jar. :laugh:
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My no. 1 guilty food item is........................(drum roll please LOL)..................................ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!! I simply can't say NO! I don't usually keep ice cream at home because I could eat it everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
  • Palermo1121
    Options
    Wine is probably my weakest pleasure "food" item. It's what my husband I will drink together while watching movies at night after the kids have gone to bed. It's part of our daily "date night". I keep being told that if I want to lose weight, I need to stop the wine because of all the sugar it has, but it's so difficult when it's part of our evening together :(

After that, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are delicious :)
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    Virually any kind of seafood pasta with a cream sauce

Fried rice with a side of chicken wings

Popeye's two piece spicy dark with red beans and biscuit

Ribeye and loaded mash from Chili's
  • Palermo1121
    Options
    JewelChristian - I completely forgot about the cake icing from the jar!! It's EVIL! I have to keep that out of my house! Otherwise, I'm in trouble......
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Greasy pizza and French fries. I love carbs!!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Fundraiser candy (currently munching on a Crisp Bar)
    Just can't seem to say no when someone asks me if I want to support them doing x.
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My no. 1 guilty food item is........................(drum roll please LOL)..................................ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!! I simply can't say NO! I don't usually keep ice cream at home because I could eat it everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

ME TOO!! I can't keep it at home, because I DO eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! :o)

...and that's ANY kind of ice cream: in the carton, ice cream sandwiches, cones, and ESPECIALLY those ice cream snickers bars!
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    That's cuz you a good ole' cajun boy Ray! I love Lousiana seafood! And who can turn down Popeyes chicken right out the grease?? LOL. My guilty pleasure are Doritos. I can and will eat the whole bag.
    Virually any kind of seafood pasta with a cream sauce

Fried rice with a side of chicken wings

Popeye's two piece spicy dark with red beans and biscuit

Ribeye and loaded mash from Chili's
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm with khskr1. I love carbs...fries, potato chips....carb and salty goodness. Also, butter pecan ice cream from our local diary farm...mmmm so good.
  • nfanning65
    Options
    Oh, I can't resist Mexican food! Love it! and Burgers &Fries. So far I have been able to limit my intake of both but I do slip up occasionally.
    1739097.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasures! I have so many. Being born and raised in Georgia sure didn't help the eating part of my life. There are so many. My favs though are Chicken and Dumplings, Fried Green Tomatoes with cream gravy, a good chicken fried steak, and pecan pie. That is what I am craving this week.
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Pizza & Chinese food
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    That's cuz you a good ole' cajun boy Ray! I love Lousiana seafood!

guilty
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I probably have too many to list... like any type of Mexican food...

But here's a few of the more "distinct" :laugh:

1. Most any kind of chip and dip - 7 layer dip, hot crab dip, spinach artichoke dip.... you get the picture
    2. Fried calamari - the kind with the really light almost tempura type batter... specifically the tentacle parts, I 'll pick ALL of those out first before the rings
    3. REAL Italian Antipasto
    4. Pepperoni and crackers
    5. Salt and Vinegar chips
    6. Cheesecake
    7. Cream cheese frosting
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Fried Green Tomatoes with cream gravy, a good chicken fried steak, and pecan pie. That is what I am craving this week.

Oh LAWDY!! Call me when you're cookin... I'll be over! :love: :love: :love:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Tempura rolls from the sushi place, so good!!!!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Sausages. I love a local brand that is perfect with sauerkraut and spicy mustard. I think they have 100 g of fat :laugh: