1. mac-n-chez
    2. cake mostly the corner pieces with the 2 sides of frosting plus the top
    3. oreo's
    4.cheese crackers with peanut butter inside
    5. milk shakes
  • mocosa74
    mocosa74 Posts: 42
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: Good for you actually, but it's so hard to stop at just one serving size. I could eat a whole jar. :laugh:

I would have to agree with you on this one....LOOOOOOOOOVE me some peanut butter!!!

But I also cant even start to eat...cheese. I do love cheese, especially with crackers.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    1) Kumas Corner burgers / Pizza (theyre tied)
    if you google it youre going to hate me forever. I went there yesterday and it was all I ate all day. and I wasnt hungry for anything else. thats how huge these things are. it was two meals for me
    and pizza...omg. I love every kind of pizza from frozen to hand tossed to super thin to stuffed. I could eat it all day.
    2) Chili cheese dogs
    holy $h!t ....so good. especially in chicago. vienna beef dog thats cheesy? GIMME!
    3) Italian beef sandwiches
    I hate Chicago. *sarcasm*...but this city is gonna make me fat..ter
    4) Cheese!
    omg. on the burgers, on the dogs, on the beef sandwiches...so so good. The one guilty pleasure that Im never really feeling guilty about
    5) Chinese/Thai
    I still go to Chinese buffets once every few months. Crab rangoon is the delicious devil.

Lastly - CARBS!
    omg. Bread, pasta, potatoes...LOVE.

But...I try to remember I can have these things in moderation if I eat right/work out/ get out and about the rest of the week
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am agreeing with the Peanut Butter lovers.... Legal Crack in a Jar!!! Thanks Jif!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    thought of more :blushing:

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
    Homemade Chocolate Pie
    Cheesecake
    Chicken chimichanga
    Tortilla Chips w/cheese dip
    Margaritas - lime on the rocks or frozen strawberry
    Mac n cheese
    Reeses Pieces

oh gosh, I'd better stop...
  • KayKGee98
    Options
    Many different junk foods, that i can't even name right now haha theres too many,
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Thought of a couple more (thanks weekend)

White cheddar SmartFood popcorn
    Peanut Butter M&M's (The new pretzel ones are icky)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka
    Cappacino
    Mexican food
    Cheesecake
    Peanut Butter
    Wine and cheese
    Lasagna
    Bearclaws
    Chocolate
    Blue Moon
    Garlic smashed new potatoes
    Wendy's Triple bacon Cheesbuger
    KFC Original recipe Chicken
    Coleslaw
    NY style hot dogs
    Buttered/salted movie popcorn
    Gelato
    Kit-Kat Bars
    Chip Ahoy cookies and Milk
    Girl Scout Dosi-Do (peanut butter) cookies and milk
    My mom's potato salad
    Chicago style loaded pizza
    enough....
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Dude... is that your grocery list? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    I have a hard time staying out of ice cream so I ask my wife to not bring it into the house. Chips are just as bad I guess so we don't keep those either. Which leaves me with last nights guilty pleasure.... Ritz Crackers,
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Hostess cherry fruit pie....it's like processed food with processing added, but it's yummy to me.

This thread is dangerous. Perfect example of why I should not even be reading all these responses. I completely forgot about these devil pies and now I'm drooling! I used to eat these all the time when I was a child, and of course I had a process too to eat them. I would break them open and lick out all the filling (I usually got the blueberry one) and then eat the crust afterwards. Dang those things are soooooooo good. :love:
  • immacookie
    Options
    I used to eat swiss cake rolls like that (ok add that to my list)... peel chocolate coating off... unroll... eat filling... eat cake... eat chocolate coating :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    oh my god.
    I have to go to Chipotle today.
    I already logged it. THATS how badly I want it.
    but hey, at least now I know what to order without going over for the day.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I used to eat swiss cake rolls like that (ok add that to my list)... peel chocolate coating off... unroll... eat filling... eat cake... eat chocolate coating :laugh:

HaHaHa...I used to eat those like that too, but choco coating first, not last.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options

Choc coating first for me, LOL.

Mine now: icecream, and the devilish Oreo Cakesters. Talk about something they shouldn't make again!! Sometimes I have to stay out of Target because I know I will vear down that aisle and buy them and I cannot stop myself!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options

Choc coating first for me, LOL.

Mine now: icecream, and the devilish Oreo Cakesters. Talk about something they shouldn't make again!! Sometimes I have to stay out of Target because I know I will vear down that aisle and buy them and I cannot stop myself!

I think this is why my husband goes grocery shopping with me. He has much better will power than I do. :grumble:
  • immacookie
    Options
    I think this is why my husband goes grocery shopping with me. He has much better will power than I do. :grumble:

I think mine has LESS willpower... :laugh: :laugh:

But I figure if I never have had things like oreo cakesters and pretzel m&m's that I don't know what I'm missing... so I'm good. :huh:

I have discovered I :heart: Pepsi Throwback though. :embarassed:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    The pretzel M&M's taste like little blocks of wood.

What is Pepsi Throwback??
  • immacookie
    Options
    The pretzel M&M's taste like little blocks of wood.

What is Pepsi Throwback??

Pepsi made with real sugar (instead of HFCS). Has the old Pepsi logo on it too. There's Mtn Dew throwback too, but it tastes about the same to me.

pepsi_throwback_12pack.jpg