I need friends who will stay on MFP

Options

Replies

• casualzen
    casualzen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always happy to motivate and give back after all the motivation I've received on mfp this last year.
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends on here. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • mjoshua87
    Options
    I'm in it this year. I am doing Chris Powell's Turbo Carb Cycling and at the YMCA 6 days a week now. Began Dec 27th. Have a long way to go, but thanks to God and good advice, I'll make it! Please feel free to add me anyone.

Chris Powell!!!LOVE HIM!!!
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I am on here daily also and it is a constant frustration when people fade-out. I've already FR'ed you.
    Anyone else can also friend me who is serious about this.
  • nicole_skalski
    nicole_skalski Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really am looking for friends on MFP who will motivate and help me achieve my goals. I will always do the same, we are in this together!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am not going anywhere! So you can friend me if you want to.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Not me. I'm long overdue to leave this place. I'm guessing April at the very latest.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me....I live here...lol
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. Send me a request. That goes for anyone else, too! I actually just removed some friends who quit logging in.
  • julz_2014
    Options
    Same here! Would be good to find people who are willing to stay committed to MFP because it will motivate me to do the same! Add me :)
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined up myself and am the same, looking for people who will be around for a while, its nice to be able to get support when you really need it. I have quite a lot to lose so have no intentions of disappearing. So please anyone feel free to add me, can never have enough friends :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im on here for a year now....atkleast 5 days out of 7 =)
  • katarzynapabianek
    Options
    Same here, 30 lb till my b-day on May 30th. If you like, add me. I am logging in every day :)
  • PiinkDreamz008
    Options
    I log in daily and try my best to motivate others, anyone feel free to add me.
  • figgahuggaWECHANGED
    Options
    that is particularly good advice !! we do need to lift each other up. u never know when ur message of support to someone might be just the thing they need on a day they were about to go wild in the pantry (haha sounds very x rated, but i mean food...)
    anyone out there who wants to add me, please feel free!!! i have 150+ to lose and i just got started :O i will be here ON TAP thanks to my new fone ;)
    good luck everyone xx
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, and I have 31 more pounds to lose, which I expect will take me 5-6 months, and I will probably keep using this site at least for a while after that as I move into maintenance. I don't count calories, but I do track my weight loss, post progress pics, post in the forums, and encourage those on my friends list.
  • LeanonLeah
    LeanonLeah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) good luck on making fitness/health a lifestyle!

Leah
  • mcrooks550
    mcrooks550 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I can use all the support I can get!
  • mollyrv09
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul. I lost 50 pounds here before, but ended up gaining 15 of it back. Want to get to something even healthier and then maintain, so I'm certainly sticking it out this time!!!

Feel free to add me, I need friends here!
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've logged on almost daily since last March. I have a foul mouth and a love of vodka. I eat too much crap. Maybe if I quit the vodka and crap, I'll lose that last 20 lbs a little faster. But....