I need friends who will stay on MFP

Options

Replies

• pammy29045
    pammy29045 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on here for the long haul . I really need to have some kind of result by April 5th my daughters wedding , I dont want to look like the grandmother of the bride:laugh:
  • pammy29045
    pammy29045 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me !!!!!!!!!!!
  • khassidy
    khassidy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Let's Be friends! :)! Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • eleanoirmarie
    Options
    I would love to be added to your support foundation, as I also need the social motivation to stay on track. I have similar goals and have been a very naughty MFP participant for a while, flying solo behind the scenes. Taking the leap this year and going public in hopes that the accountability factor will keep me from total blubber atrophy!
    ~Eleanor Marie~:flowerforyou:
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I started my journey on Jan 2, 2013, so I've been active on here for over a year now. I log daily (unless I'm on vacation with without internet), and *try* to exercise daily. I play hockey, run, swim, bike, hike pretty much daily. Sorry, don't have a fitbit.

I anticipate hitting my goal weight sometime in the Spring, but I'll likely stay on here at least until I figure out how to maintain it steadily.

Feel free to add me; just refer to this thread in your FR so I know where you came from.
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You know how you can tell who is going to stick around on MFP through the rest of the year and beyond?

The ones who aren't looking for motivation, but instead are here for information and progress.

Motivation (or lack of it, to be more specific) is a crutch that people will use as an excuse to procrastinate or skip workouts that they know they should do. They want the results but dont want the work.

Look for people that want the work, not the spoonful of sugar.
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ive been same dress size sonce I had my middle child dress size 16 basicly whole of my 20s I hate it
    So feel free to add me. I wont get off mfp untill I have lost and lernt how to maintain
  • ckspores1018
    ckspores1018 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Anywhere you go, you're going to get drop off, even from those with the best of intentions. Sometimes it just doesn't stick.

Admittedly, I'm bad about logging in every day. I write everything down on paper and then sometimes go back for days and enter everything.

A lot of friends I made on MFP don't like this so they disappear. I'm fine with that. So, I'll send you a friend request but you may only see me every other or everything third/fourth day somethings.

Good luck!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I need friends willing to share their wealth with me.

Just saying. Putting it out on the table.
  • Jenn842512
    Jenn842512 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off myself but am really looking to start documenting and checking in on a regular basis in 2014. Keeping myself accountable. I've made huge progress over the last few years and am now looking to maintain and seek new adventures!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've also been on & off over the years but I started something serious last year and plan to finish it this year so anyone feel free to add me, I've acquired some great supporters last year and welcome more!
  • carblover79
    Options
    I've been here 145 days today and don't plan on quitting. I am down 24 pounds already with another 24 or so to go. I also have a fitbit and could use more motivation.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday with the exception of the 2 day power outage from an ice storm last month. Add me if you like.
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/28XPNT
  • leewillcox666
    Options
    looking for pals, starting a cut down to 7% bf from 12 % anyone intrested in different protocals and stratgies follow, studing nutriton at uni, implementing various reserch topics within the cut! wish me luck! IIFYM
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite. Good luck on your journey!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I've been actively using for about six months and I log every day. :) Feel free to add me. I also plan on getting a Fitbit soon - I'm thinking the Flex because the Force is more expensive and a bit bulky.

It's always hard with those that are new to MFP, although we shouldn't ignore noobs because of this. Some will just find that MFP doesn't work for them or they aren't determined enough.

I've lost and kept off 16 lb. for 2 years. Although I'd like to lose another 5-10 lb., I'm in a healthy weight range, and my goal is really to maintain this.
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I log on daily and I would also love the extra support from people who aren't going to flake out after a few weeks or months. I'll send you a friend request!
  • 365Keto
    365Keto Posts: 15
    Options
    I log everyday and I'm actively updating my blog aswell, every 1-2 weeks!

Feel free to add me :)
  • likleylad
    likleylad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bethelles_now
    bethelles_now Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am planning on sticking around! I have been working out for six months and decided to give myfitnesspal another go!!!
    Beth
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bethelles_now