There's nothing sexier than a watching women lift weights

Options

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Oh! Oh! I just figured out how to make gifs yesterday. I wanna play!

5uio8.gif

aaaaahhhh, watching that hurts my knees.

Funny because it makes me want to put my face right where she's going to drop it.

I meant the way she was locking out

It's called Hip-drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yha2XAc2qu8

I know, its rough on my knees
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    there's nothing grosser than a man who thinks he gets to comment on everything a woman does and how "sexy" it is for him. some of us are there to get our workout in, not to be ogled. ew.

If that were 100% true, we would wear sweats and baggy t-shirts to the gym. Being ogled is a bit much, but a double take is always nice
    Horses for courses, I guess. I don't wear sweats and baggy t-shirts because they're not the best thing for me to wear for that workout. When I do my stonelifting workouts though, they are the best thing to wear, so that's what I wear.

The only person who needs to look at me at the gym is my trainer, because I'm paying him to do it. Everybody else, eyes on your own workout.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    there's nothing grosser than a man who thinks he gets to comment on everything a woman does and how "sexy" it is for him. some of us are there to get our workout in, not to be ogled. ew.

Huh. I love it when a guy tells me I'm sexy, hot, and that I turn them on.

But I guess I'm just weird.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I concur

That is all
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Lifting :) as for people voicing negative opinions? Not relevant. People always have opinions, your opinions on your appearance are all that matter. :smokin:
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Sad to say you are in the minority. I get way more disparaging comments than compliments.
    Well, that makes it pretty easy to sort out whose comments are to be dismissed out of hand. Just curious, comments from men or from women?

Men to my face...women behind my back. HAHAHA
    I very rarely encounter men making disparaging comments about my lifting. Maybe I'm choosy about the company I keep. I did have to school a young man last semester that if it bothered him when a woman was stronger than him that it was because deep down he knew he was being a slacker.

Women will talk about you behind your back no matter what you do. You could crap gold nuggets and they would whisper about the way they tapered at the end. :indifferent:

Its definitely the company I keep. Military wife life.... need I say more?
    Speaking as a former navy wife, no, you needn't.

exactly
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    3n7nb_zps23e202f6.gif

:love:
    I concur 100%.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Have slacked off the last few months, but getting back into it....HEAVY!!!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

If that were 100% true, we would wear sweats and baggy t-shirts to the gym. Being ogled is a bit much, but a double take is always nice
    Horses for courses, I guess. I don't wear sweats and baggy t-shirts because they're not the best thing for me to wear for that workout. When I do my stonelifting workouts though, they are the best thing to wear, so that's what I wear.

The only person who needs to look at me at the gym is my trainer, because I'm paying him to do it. Everybody else, eyes on your own workout.

You don't ever eye somebody at the gym?

Even I take a gander at females... admiring
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Checking in. <<<<<
  • Ninguneado77
    Options
    Agree...if you don't just look above me
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    vj-dl-o.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

The term around here is 'mirin.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I am going to need new pants.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

agree
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

Hell no. I got no time for that. I've got my own stuff to worry about. And, I don't particularly get anything out of ogling, so no... I guess in some ways, people *are* special snowflakes. :laugh:
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

Trying not to use BB.com lingo. I'm new here
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

DYEL?
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    gonna keep this in mind next time I have compant by my free weights.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

Hell no. I got no time for that. I've got my own stuff to worry about. And, I don't particularly get anything out of ogling, so no... I guess in some ways, people *are* special snowflakes. :laugh:

Maybe we have different definitions of ogling.