There's nothing sexier than a watching women lift weights

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not doing kipping pullups...but then that's not really lifting weights that's lifting themselves while cheating on a pullup...

anyway, this thread is a tribute to our lady lifters....

This may have explained the boy happy to talk to me, at the gym today, while I was squatting and deadlifting only 65 lbs. and only benching the bar. Gotta start somewhere, right? :tongue:
    Thats RIGHT.

I second this motion!
    It ain't about where you start! It's about staying the course and striving for progress!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I don't think so. I've been married almost 21 years. I only have eyes for him. *shrug*

tumblr_inline_mok8gor5s91rtr2xy.gif
    Dafuq? I didn't say anybody else should be that way!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    nothing sexier then this?

weightlifter-struggle-face.jpg
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Totally uncalled for. Not funny. Not clever.

That's the nicest way I can think to say what I'm really thinking but I'll get in trouble for.

Wow. Just. Wow.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not doing kipping pullups...but then that's not really lifting weights that's lifting themselves while cheating on a pullup...

This may have explained the boy happy to talk to me, at the gym today, while I was squatting and deadlifting only 65 lbs. and only benching the bar. Gotta start somewhere, right? :tongue:
    Thats RIGHT.

I second this motion!
    It ain't about where you start! It's about staying the course and striving for progress!

Yes, yes, and yes! Good for you for starting, and don't quit!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Are you insinuating that no one finds her attractive?
  • wheird
    Options

Totally uncalled for.

That's the nicest way I can think to say what I'm really thinking but I'll get in trouble for.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Same here.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I lift and I lift heavy but you can't say one thing is sexy then post picture of women that are close to ideal looking doing it while ignoring the fact that if someone that wasn't close to the normal standard was doing the same thing it would not be considered sexy.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I don't think so. I've been married almost 21 years. I only have eyes for him. *shrug*

tumblr_inline_mok8gor5s91rtr2xy.gif
    Dafuq? I didn't say anybody else should be that way!

No, but it's hard to believe that you don't find other men attractive. Not saying you'd act out on the attraction but there's never been a time where you were watching t.v. or out on the town and you happened to see a very good looking guy and didn't look twice? Or even say "Wow. That's a good looking guy!" for that matter and possibly, maybe just a little, have your eyes linger just a little bit?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    she has a nice snatch, that's for sure.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

Thats RIGHT.

I second this motion!

Well, so far, I kinda like it. Love it, really. It's sooooo much better than bouncing around the gym like a goofball doing cardio. I hate cardio, and I believe it's the single reason that I refused to maintain my previous gym memberships. Not to mention, I want to be lethal when I start Tae Kwan Do again, and I need muscles to do that! :happy:
  • Ninguneado77
    Options

your post is reprehensible and in poor taste...I am sure you can lift better than her?...
  • wheird
    Options
    I lift and I lift heavy but you can't say one thing is sexy then post picture of women that are close to ideal looking doing it while ignoring the fact that if someone that wasn't close to the normal standard was doing the same thing it would not be considered sexy.

YOU are the one insinuating that she isnt sexy. Is she on the bigger side? Yes. Was she caught making a crazy face while pulling of a difficult, technical lift? Yes. Does any of that make her unsexy? Nope.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thank you and Happy New Year!

There is a dude at my gym who stares while hitting the weights, is always on a machine adjacent to me or is ironically next to me in line at Walmart. Is this because he finds my lifting heavy sexy or is he stalking? :laugh:
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options

You know what? Go her. I think it's amazing and powerful, and power is sexy. Posting this just to make fun of her is pretty screwed up.

She's one of the reasons I started to lift. No offence to those who are smaller women, but I don't want to be small and strong. I WANT to be big & strong, I WANT to lift like her. (My goal weight is only 170ish)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Actually, ya know what? Being one of the hand's down strongest women in the country and even world IS pretty damn sexy.
  • wheird
    Options

YOU are the one insinuating that she isnt sexy. Is she on the bigger side? Yes. Was she caught making a crazy face while pulling of a difficult, technical lift? Yes. Does any of that make her unsexy? Nope.

Also, you are a bigger girl as well. So wtf?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    i think you should maybe consider not posting next time.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

She IS attractive! Why? Because she's doing it! My face isn't pretty when I lift. I wasn't thin when I started. She is amazing!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

She's one of the reasons I started to lift. No offence to those who are smaller women, but I don't want to be small and strong. I WANT to be big & strong, I WANT to lift like her. (My goal weight is only 170ish)
    Whatever makes you happy...I am mid 180's in my gifs.