There's nothing sexier than a watching women lift weights

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    there's nothing grosser than a man who thinks he gets to comment on everything a woman does and how "sexy" it is for him. some of us are there to get our workout in, not to be ogled. ew.

Y u so h8ful
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Checking in....without the little pink weights.

GunsJune_zps75a55943.jpg
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

anyway, this thread is a tribute to our lady lifters....

Thank-you! :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You don't ever eye somebody at the gym?

Even I take a gander at females... admiring

The term around here is 'mirin.

Trying not to use BB.com lingo. I'm new here

Lol, I'm only teasing ;)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

The term around here is 'mirin.
    DYEL?

Y(es)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Checking in....without the little pink weights.

GunsJune_zps75a55943.jpg

Props young lady.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'll admit, i do have to stop and stare when i see a guy hitting post parallel squats. it's hard to not stare when someone is basically sticking their butt out and dropping it like it's hot.

and oh yeah, this thread is pretty much why i will never do weighted hip raises in my weight room.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    there's nothing grosser than a man who thinks he gets to comment on everything a woman does and how "sexy" it is for him. some of us are there to get our workout in, not to be ogled. ew.

Pretty much half the stuff a man does is "sexy" for me.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I try not to ogle in the weight room, but I do love seeing it.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options

If that were 100% true, we would wear sweats and baggy t-shirts to the gym. Being ogled is a bit much, but a double take is always nice
    Horses for courses, I guess. I don't wear sweats and baggy t-shirts because they're not the best thing for me to wear for that workout. When I do my stonelifting workouts though, they are the best thing to wear, so that's what I wear.

The only person who needs to look at me at the gym is my trainer, because I'm paying him to do it. Everybody else, eyes on your own workout.

Hell no. I got no time for that. I've got my own stuff to worry about. And, I don't particularly get anything out of ogling, so no... I guess in some ways, people *are* special snowflakes. :laugh:

Nothing? Nothing at all?

Then you're doing it wrong . . .
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    i'll admit, i do have to stop and stare when i see a guy hitting post parallel squats. it's hard to not stare when someone is basically sticking their butt out and dropping it like it's hot.

and oh yeah, this thread is pretty much why i will never do weighted hip raises in my weight room.

There's a trainer at my gym. He's about 3" shorter than I am. He deadlifts well over 400lbs for reps. Yeah... I don't think I've ever found a shorter man so attractive.:love:

Well except the red head dude I "worked in" with on bench who was benching 250ish.

Yeah, no oggling at the gym... :drinker:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Lifter here.

And I don't mind the occasional, appreciative glance for it between sets, guys. Just don't drop your own weights because your staring at my butt while I deadlift. :laugh: :wink:
    (I also like how it drives my husband wild that I lift and look like it)
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Women will talk about you behind your back no matter what you do. You could crap gold nuggets and they would whisper about the way they tapered at the end. :indifferent:
    [/quote]

That.....THAT has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    5vftc.gif
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Women will talk about you behind your back no matter what you do. You could crap gold nuggets and they would whisper about the way they tapered at the end. :indifferent:

That.....THAT has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time
    [/quote]

I actually think I might steal this.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my ogling to the locker room when I'm mirin' my fellow brah's.

But forreals, love me some ladies who lift <3
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I had a guy confess that he got a boner the first time he saw me at the gym. He told me that months later, while slightly drunk. I still make fun of him for it. I make it a point to glance at his crotch whenever he says hi now, just to make things awkward.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

If that were 100% true, we would wear sweats and baggy t-shirts to the gym. Being ogled is a bit much, but a double take is always nice
    Horses for courses, I guess. I don't wear sweats and baggy t-shirts because they're not the best thing for me to wear for that workout. When I do my stonelifting workouts though, they are the best thing to wear, so that's what I wear.

The only person who needs to look at me at the gym is my trainer, because I'm paying him to do it. Everybody else, eyes on your own workout.

Hell no. I got no time for that. I've got my own stuff to worry about. And, I don't particularly get anything out of ogling, so no... I guess in some ways, people *are* special snowflakes. :laugh:

Nothing? Nothing at all?

I don't think so. I've been married almost 21 years. I only have eyes for him. *shrug*
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

OK, so when I see my husband in his neoprene shorts and he bends over a little to get something, I'll be like, "dat azzz!" :laugh: But he's a squat machine and deadlifts almost 470 pounds, so he's worth admiring! :love:

Yeah, my trainer has me doing hip thrusters every session as a glute activator and sometimes we do weighted thrusters. He's a young man, so I sometimes feel a little *awkwaaaard*, but he's an awesome trainer and we work so well together I got over it quick.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Nothing? Nothing at all?

I don't think so. I've been married almost 21 years. I only have eyes for him. *shrug*

I've been married for 8 years, together for close to 18 but I'll still look at guys and gals that I find attractive and I know he looks at women that he thinks are hot. Nothing wrong with that. Heck the day he stops is the day I realize something is very, very wrong. :laugh: