Only 6lbs away from my goal weight!!! With pics. =)

Options
Samoa_Moni
Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
26d46415-ee94-450c-915c-9cfdc52ee1fc.jpg

Hi I'm Fue, this is my stepmom I am the one in green holding the baby, this is baby number 2 =) I am 210lbs here.

9e0281b3-d107-48e0-9835-e585e1f41985.jpg

afterannasbirth180.jpg

afterannasbirth161.jpg

In the following pics I am the one in the red shirt and black pants, I still looked pregnant but I had already had the baby 6 months prior. I was still wearing my pregnancy pants.

And now for the results, I am 5'7 and 141 right now 6lbs away from my goal weight. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week to spin, and I eat in my calorie range, sometimes im over by 200 calories sometimes I'm under by 200, I have my bad days but I like the fact that each day is a new slate to be good=). I started making rules for myself like no eating after 10pm, then down to 9pm and now 8pm. I drink a ton of water and I measured out my food at first but now I can just eye it. When I feel that I am out of control I go back to measuring. Hope this helps. I was truly inspired by all the success stories thank you for sharing. I use to be a volleyball player and Polynesian dancer so I use to never have to watch what I ate. But after 2 babies and no physical activities I was gaining and going to events with my hubby was torture, nothing fit. I hated shopping because nothing fit and I was always the fat girl in any group. After some tragic deaths that blind sighted us this year, my Uncle, Little brother (whom I practically raised) and a good friend all less than 3 months of each other, I had leg surgery, 2 root canals and then I rose up and took charge, I took myself to the gym, there were some people in my life that said some pretty mean things to me that cut me deep I decided to be my own hero and not let any negative people or energy into my space. I have a family to take care of and in order for me to help them I had to help myself. So I took it one step at a time, I am still on my way. Don't let anyone take your happy and don't let negative comments keep you from moving forward. You can do it, just picture it and it will happen. I told myself, "you want your body back? Come and get it, step up today and every today after today." I never looked back.

18ceddea-1220-4ed6-b5f4-27455e43db76.jpg

fc25e688-b940-4fd2-a971-5894a987d390.jpg

71f1e875-d1a9-47ba-8daf-a625cd87ba6f.jpg

hubbyandme.jpg

weightloss3.jpg

I really hope this works. Take good care everyone=)

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just a repost for those who didn't get to see =) I will definitely be doing my happy dance and post again when I get to 135lbs!!! Hope this inspires you all, because your stories really helped me=)
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you look great
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look amazing. I am sure it wont take no time to get to your goal. Congrats! :)
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!

I know you are so proud of yourself.

You look AWESOME!
  • Anastasia145
    Options
    Wow great story! Thanks for sharing! My goal is 135 also but I just started. I am 157 now but used to be 182 a year and a half ago...as with you, I also have two children and used to be very athletic. Time to take control of the body God trusted me with! Good job girl! :)
  • hebrews11113
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! Looking great!!!!

Congrats on your success and good luck with the final few pounds. What a great achievement!
  • g82green
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing!! I'm currently 10lbs heavier than you but shorter and this shows me that I CAN do this and be small again! Thanks so much!
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So beautiful AND inspiring!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so happy!!! Congrats!!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you Weight Loss Journey!
    What a marvelous accomplishment.
    I'm thinking about making135 my Ultimate Goal.
    I'm going to do some Polynesian aerobic videos for my workouts.
    I already have a pretty mean 'ame' and hip thrusts!

May the LORD bless you, and your darling family.

It's time to start reading the Maintain Weight forums!

Best wishes!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm glad you put yourself first and did this for you.

:flowerforyou:
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You're so tiny! What an accomplishment! "Want your body back? Come & get it", I like that.
  • JTPICK1992
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Normally, when I comment about success stories, I see a resemblance between the before and after, holy cow, you look like a totally different person. Congrats, you look great, happier and healthier.
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing and so much more full of life in the last pictures :-) Just more proof that eating less and moving more will get you to where you want to be. Thank you for taking the time to post. Inspirational to me :-) Cheers!:drinker:
  • haymck123
    haymck123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looking fabulous!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job! Something I noticed was how cute your clothes got with your weight loss...that is something I can not wait for! To have cute clothes and feel comfy! You look great
  • ruthperez54540
    Options
    very inspiring!!! you look great:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!