How much weight have you guys lost?

Options
wriri7_x
wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
I have lost 10lbs in 6 weeks?

How long has it took you? Are you at the weight you want to be yet?

Replies

• sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, just wanted to say well done!
  • notallrainbowsandbutterflies
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds so far and it took me a whole year, though I lost most of my weight at one time 5 in a month every few months then in December I kicked it up and lost 10. Trying to lose 25 more pounds in 5 or less months :)
    Edit: I guess it only took me about 7 months to lose but 25 in all last year.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lost 73 lbs. in 81/2 months. Losing weight was not the only benefit as I am now no longer on any medication.
  • bubblyjoolz
    bubblyjoolz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I've lost 21kgs so far. Roughly 48lbs.
  • Lld320
    Lld320 Posts: 81
    Options
    65~ lbs since July 1, so 6 months. I'm at a weight I am comfortable at, but I want to recompose some of my body still.
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i have lost 20 pounds starting 16th may 2013 :)
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I lost 145 pounds =)
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13lb (done a bit of losing and regaining!) over the past 6 months. I feel like I've put on a fair amount of muscle though. :)
    (I'm 5'7").
  • teresajslim
    teresajslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    53lb so far but still a way to go before i get to my target :)
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    lost 40ish since may 2013. still got a ways to go....
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 lbs since I started in September. Still have more weight to lose, but I am happy with the progress thus far.
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    As of today 110lbs!! Still have a a ways to go, but closer than ever to getting there. Took me about 3 years
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    In total, I've lost 76 pounds in about 2 years. I still have minimum 50 more pounds to lose and hope to do that in 2014!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10lbs in 6 weeks?

How long has it took you? Are you at the weight you want to be yet?

I didn't buy a scale until I lost 4 pants sizes. According to my history I lost the first 40 in about 6 months.
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    30 lbs so far... smallest loser instead of biggest loser? :D
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Over all weight loss since 2004 is over 200 pounds. I never knew my highest weight because I never found a scale that went over 350. After I started losing weight for a few months I found a huge scale that went over 400 pounds. I weighed 395. Figuring out my average loss after that I guess my weight to be up to the 420 pound range. I dropped to 270 pounds and yoyo'd up and down between 270 and 335 for about 7 years. 2012 I was 335 and had enough. In 13 months I dropped 150 pounds to 185. I have slowly put back on 15 pounds but I have been working out. So right now I am at 200 but my clothes still fit the same as when I was 185. Right now I am working to get to 190.
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    I have lost 68lbs in about 6 months, but I had a lot to lose and this last 20 or so is coming off much slower.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    43 lbs in 211 days (6 months)
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have lost 16 pounds over the last 10 weeks. Many more to go!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    102 lbs. lost, 90 of it since January 18, 2013. Still have 20 more to lose to reach my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!