How much weight have you guys lost?

Options

Replies

• wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow congrats guys! How many calories do you eat a day? :)
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    wow congrats guys! How many calories do you eat a day? :)

right now I try to eat 1300, because the smaller I get, the harder it gets to lose the weight
  • wriri7_x
    Options
    I am eating 1200 and getting told not to!! Do you feel hungry with this amount of cals?
  • positivity1967
    Options
    75.5lbs in 15 weeks

(maintained for three months so far )

helen
  • wriri7_x
    Options
    WOW!! thats so good! How many cals you eat a day?
  • positivity1967
    Options
    are you asking me or someone else?

lol :smile:
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    lost 72 lbs (5 stone 2 lb) in 8 months
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    It took me 17 months to lose 100lbs....and then 15 months to put 20 back on. *sigh*.
  • wriri7_x
    Options
    ;positivity' you lol
  • positivity1967
    Options
    It took me 17 months to lose 100lbs....and then 15 months to put 20 back on. *sigh*.

frustrating isnt it :)
  • positivity1967
    Options
    WOW!! thats so good! How many cals you eat a day?

hi um, 1360 a day plus i run etc 5 days a week. it just seemed to fall off for some reason

helen
  • abickford82
    Options
    I lost 109lbs. -- took me about a year and a half. From 2009 to 2011. The first 92lbs. were easy, the last 17 were difficult. I gained 30 of those back, and have been able to successfully take off 23 of those I gained back in 2013.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    130-135 lbs over the course of like---3-4 years or so. At a point now where I don't care about weight. If it goes up, it goes up. If it goes down, it goes down. All about functional gains at this point.
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    As below, since June 2013.
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have lost 81. It has taken me about 8 months to lose this. The majority of it came off pretty quickly at first but this last 19 pounds is taking a little longer. I am ok with that as I am seeing changes going on since I am working out. I have read through most of the replies here and everyone has done so well!! Congrats to everyone!!
  • burnooger
    burnooger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 lb since May 2012... Have taken a few months off here and there, usually around the holidays. Back on track again:)
  • fahamivu
    fahamivu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started my journey 01/01/12, and as of this week, I have lost a total of 80 lbs. It's hard work [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB6AS9bfEx8]! But the payoff is FABULOUS (AND HEALTHY).
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20-25 since last year. I lost about 30 in 6 months, gained 10 back in 2 months, lost it again over 2 months, then gained it back during November and December :P Currently just under 190 pounds when I started at 210 last year.

Currently I don't really care about weight loss, I am more focused on fat loss and eating healthier. I feel like simply losing more weight won't help me reach my main goal of looking better naked :P
  • wriri7_x
    Options
    I've lost 20-25 since last year. I lost about 30 in 6 months, gained 10 back in 2 months, lost it again over 2 months, then gained it back during November and December :P Currently just under 190 pounds when I started at 210 last year.

Currently I don't really care about weight loss, I am more focused on fat loss and eating healthier. I feel like simply losing more weight won't help me reach my main goal of looking better naked :P

So are you slim now? My husband (also 19) is 161 lbs and 6 ft 2 tall and he is thin! and yes don't we all want to look better naked:sad:
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was at 240 after having my last baby in March 2011 (wooo) then lost about 30 pounds. I then went back to eating like crazy and not exercising. Then in February 2013, I realized I was being ridiculous and taking care of the kids didn't mean I couldn't take care of myself! So I lost about 40 more from February to July...got down to 170 and started going to the dunes/lake/camping and eating whatever I wanted. I'm now back on track to lose those pesky "last 15". I've lost 5 in the past week, just due to drinking enough water and logging again. Feels good...I'm positive about it (not feeling deprived) and I think I can do it.

Sooo...in conclusion, I've lost about 82 pounds since March of 2011 with lots of time off the wagon. I seem to lose a big bulk and give up, soo, DON'T do that and you might be able to lose what you need/want to in a year. Just remember - that time is going to pass anyway, why not improve yourself during it, instead of looking back next year at another year of failed "resolutions".

By the way, the VAST majority of my weight was lost with the help of MFP. It is truly a life-saver, and in my case, a "life-getter-backer" :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!