How much weight have you guys lost?

Options

Replies

• chubendale
    chubendale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 130 pounds in 17 months and still have more to go.

I feel sooo much better and my doctor has reduced the medicines I have to take and he believes the I could be medicine free and reverse my Type II Diabetes when I hit my goal weight.

MyFitnessPal is the best program I have ever found and trust me I have been on several programs that have failed.

I hope and pray everyone will find it, use it and have as much success or more than I have had. :heart: :smile:
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    8.7kg/19lbs Not much longer to go, just another 6.3kg/14lbs tops!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm down 53 as of this morning, with about 60 to go. It's been 10months, during which time I had some "off the wagon" time - maintained for about 3 months, gained some, lost some more.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Down 50 - would love to take off another 65!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I lost 40ish Lbs over the course of 7-8 months. I've been maintaining for about 7 months. Keep in mind that as you lean out, you're not going to be able to go as fast...just the way it is.
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've lost 109 after over a year. I'm at goal weight, just have to stay there and start working weights more.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone! I lost about 80 in a little over a year. It took a couple of months to get into a groove then I was losing 10 lbs a month. Then it took about 3 months to get the last 15 lbs off. Been maintaining for almost one year and it's been relatively easy for me.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose. I think this is my 3rd year here? I get to 160 and then I start tracking again to get back down to 145, then by Halloween I stop tracking and put the weight back on. im pretty good at losing it quickly. its hard at times to go to bed hungry but its worth it
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 lbs since the end of September. I'm not at my goal yet, but I'm happy with my progress so far!
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Down about 27lbs in three months. :) And even better, hubby is now (sort of) dieting with me, per doctor's orders. Things will hopefully go even smoother now!
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    In all 74lb over about a 2 year time frame.

I came to mfp to mantaine. As the food logging was so much easier then the site I was with. However I've found mantaince a bit tougher then i thought and am now back to trying to lose my stubborn last 10. I'll get there though :-)
  • Chriztii
    Options
    I started my weightless at the end of 2011, when i got up to 75kg (size 14) I know it's not as big as some but to me that was a huge difference as i have always been fairly small size. I managed to lose 15kg in 6 months however at the end of 2012 i went to Thailand and ate so much food by half way through 2013 i creeped back up to 70kg and since then i have lost 7kg again..

currently sitting at 63kg :)
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lost 59 pounds since February 2013...Have only 6 pounds to go..
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 pounds and my goal is 62 more, but working on the 12 to bring me to 50, then I will work on another 50.
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    100 lbs lost in 18 months. About 25-35 more pounds and Ill be at my goal.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    94lbs total since september 29, 2012, so a little over 15 months. At my 1 year mark I had lost 88lbs; the other 5lbs have come off very slowly (I'm doing that intentionally) and I expect the final 6 to come off just as slow. This is all practice for maintenance, which I've learned is just as important as the weight loss stage.
  • susan8144
    Options
    good job!! congrats! .. I have lost 11 lbs in 9 weeks. keep it up.
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lost 156 all together but last year I lost 40 of it =)

Been doing this weightloss journey of mine since October 2008.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs last year using Fat Secret.com, but this year I wanted to try fitness pal and lose a few more while toning.
  • mez210
    mez210 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing progress! you lost 40lbs in about 3 months!! How did you do it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!