goal reached 362# lost in 17 months no surgery

Options

Replies

• flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    T-Man, you have done amazing work! I'm speechless. Congrats on reaching your goal weight!!
    You are an inspiration to all of us! You look fantastic :D
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow.......just wow!!
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    No doubt you've added decades to your life expectancy. Super job and good luck adapting to "normalcy" with your diet.
  • GoldwingGrandma
    GoldwingGrandma Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Absolutely A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The one statement that sticks in my mind is that you did, and will continue, to LOG AND WEIGH EVERYDAY. That, in my opinion, is the biggest part of controlling our weight. We must ALWAYS be aware of ourselves and what we are doing. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly amazing. Your dedication is impressive.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    This stuns me.

You lost... well... me.

Incredibly amazing and inspirational.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    WOW just Wow !!!!

When you set your mind to something.. YouSir Get Er Done !

A maze ing !!!KUDOS!!:flowerforyou:
  • RusticDreams
    RusticDreams Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing a true testament to what willpower and diet and exercise can accomplish! I can only be hopeful to accomplish a third of what you have!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Truly stunning!! I'm picking my jaw up off the ground now--although I basically knew your story a bit ago, I am still in shock. There are no words, but congrats, WTG, thanks, ......etc!! U R A-MAZ-ING!!!!
  • Gioskye
    Gioskye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AMAZING that's what you are! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
  • Alchemy123
    Options
    That's amazing, good for you!!! You inspire me, I don't know if I would try to lost weight very fast in case and I have a massive amount to lose so I am hesitating to lose fast cause they all talk about excess skin if you lose weight too fast. You look like you have none. I want to lose excess weight and go at a pace that the excess skin is accustomed to the weight loss and shrinks with the reduced weight. Do you or anyone for that matter know what a good weight loss is per week to avoid skin surgery? I know some would never need it as it depends on how much weight you need to lose and if only 50 pounds, probably one would not need surgery but in my case as I said I have a lot to lose and I think if I lose too fast I’ll need the surgery. Also maybe there are habits that one can incorporate into their lifestyle so the skin does shrink along with the reduction in weight. Any insight on this?
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It's stories like this that give people HOPE......thank you & Hats off to you & many others on MFP. You look great & I'm sure feel twice as great;-))))
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Great job!
  • lacylaine
    Options
    Congratulations! I am back at MFP due to regaining the ten pounds I lost last time. Once I lose the extra weight again, I also plan to consciously use this site for maintenance. Please keep us up to date on your journey!
  • Jinxy10236
    Options
    I'm flabbergasted! You look absolutely wonderful. Congratulations on your determination and your success! Happy 2014!:smile:
  • Mrs_Kettlebell
    Mrs_Kettlebell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Your dedication and determination are inspirational. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • emmybubble94
    emmybubble94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing, well done!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You are amazing!!!! :D
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Beyond awesome!!!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Thank you for not being afraid to post your actual calorie consumption! Great job and awesome resolve. I too had the same epiphany one day I said enough no more yo yo dieting and I did 500 calories a day for 90 days then moved to 800 and now maintain in the 1,000 to 1500 calorie range depending on my activity for the day. I lost 90lbs in 6mos and have been able to maintain. Like you my doctor is thrilled I am off of my high blood pressure med's and my blood work is awesome. Kudo's keep up the good work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!