So inspiring! Well done
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Couldn't pass by this without congratulating you! I joined in January 2013, with 50 - 60 lbs to lose and in a year have only lost 19 -22 lbs ! And that fluctuates up and down! So a really big congratulations!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Rock Star
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Holy crap that's phenomenal. absoloutly amazing
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful way to start the day. Thank you for sharing.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations!!
  • rorymason
    rorymason Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!. A good friend of mine had a story similar to yours but he opted for gastric bypass and had complications post surgery. It almost killed him. Many times he has said he wished he had done it differently- gotten a nutritionist worked with a trainer etc and do it exactly the way you did it. Today he is not as heavy as he was initially was but has gained back most of the weight that he lost -even with the bypass.I also wory what the long term effects of the gastric bypass are going to be. Doing it the way you did shows that it can be done. Congratulations to you and best of luck.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Did i read that right

You lost OVER 20stone?

Well done Sir
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job ! I admire the no surgery part.
  • carolbaker000
    carolbaker000 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's determination. Fabulous result. 17 months hard work will have changed your (longer) life forever.
    Congratulations.
  • ribbismom
    ribbismom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yours is an incredible story. Kudos for your hard work and determination. Here's to many, many, more years of your health!
  • 2turndup
    2turndup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to see!!! Thanks for posting your story, I have a substantial amount of weight to lose and I want to do it with out the surgery. You are a true inspiration for me, lol I thought I was too old to start. I am encouraged! You have done an AMAZING job and defeated a formidable battle, Kudos to you dear sir!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Just astonishing, and so inspirational. Good on you Sir, I am humbled (and massively motivated)!!
  • cortez1954
    Options
    wow that's great
  • NikiandZak
    NikiandZak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job and a true inspiration. I am struggling now with weight loss. I am 62 and am under constant stress with my job and life. This really is an inspiration -

THANK YOU !!!!! and Great job :)
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!!!! You are an inspiration. Congratulations!!!
  • Dawnimo
    Options
    Truly Inspirational!! Well Done!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! This is such a wonderful story to read!!! You sir, are awesome!!!!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OMG. I'm Australian, we use expetives fairly freely here - expletive, expletive, expletive... Congratulations! That is amazing, and thank you so much for sharing with us all.. OMG...I will share your story with so mamny of the people I work with.. so they too can be encouraged and inspired.. so they can have hope from your amazing story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!