e

Options

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yeah you will lose weight, but most people gain it all back plus more. Wouldn't you rather know now than later, that way you can do it the right way, instead of redoing it again?
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    You don't need a pill for 18 pounds

I think it's 30 lbs? Might not need a pill for 18 lbs, but 30....

It probably helps with the toxins too.
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Topic of "e" I thought this was gonna be about party drugs and ****ty 90s techno music.
  • Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Think the most important thing is you're making a change. If you want to try pills then do it.
    Trial and error is the best way to learn. Either way it's good that you've seen the problem and are willing to do something about it. Good luck. If you feel you need some more support. Feel free to add me.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Who's selling ecstasy?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm confused? Does adipex have a nickname like "e" on the streets? I thought that was ecstacy? Why did you title your thread "e" OP?

Just wondering.
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Do a little research and you will find out around this site all the stories about how Adipex doesn’t work for lasting results. The other members of the community are just trying to save you time, money, and tears due to your weight creeping back up. A few years ago, I tried Apidex and the B-12 injections; lost 20lbs, cried the whole time because of the side effects (constipation) and when I couldn’t afford it anymore all the weight came back plus some. I finally lost those 20lbs by modifying my behavior, cutting my calories, and exercising. No appointments, no injections, no extra money. Take advantage of the FREE guidance that you are receiving from people that know what they are talking about. Good Luck.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OP is thinking "how the hell did this blow up in my face???"

Everyone wants you to succeed, of that there is no question.

I think many 'nay-sayers' strongly believe that using diet pills will actually hinder, rather than help, your long term success.

Count me among them.

Regarding bedside manner, try not to get worked up or take things personally that are coming from complete strangers.

You can and you will lose the weight.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Dammit it I came in here expecting a thread about double stack Mitsubishi's. *kicks rocks*

Seriously OP, here's my response copied from a previous thread about Adiphex(phentermine).

I took them for fatigue and weightloss, and it was a nightmare. At first I experienced a burst of energy, followed by a false sense of euphoria but after a few hours I would have extreme lows to the point of feeling suicidal. I was moody and irritable and not very pleasant to be around. It was like cocaine in pill form. Not to mention they caused insomnia, and sure I lost over 70 lbs because I had absolute zero appetite and when I did try to eat NOTHING tasted good. I survived on diet soda and a string cheese at most per day, and only because I forced it down. Eventually my blood pressure shot up and I had to stop taking the pill because of that and the chest pains I started to experience. Once I started eating regularly I put on every single pound I lost back plus another 30.

So OP, no I don't think you'll have anyone here encouraging you to take them as it is NOT a quick fix or a healthy way to "jump start" weightloss.

But..um good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I am going to start tomorrow.

start now. why wait?
    the "start tomorrow" mentality is the breeding ground of failure.
    If you want to try pills then do it.
    Trial and error is the best way to learn.

orrrrrrrrrrr she could take the solid advice given, read others' experiences (with a simple search), and skip right over the "error" part of that equation.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    LishieFruit89, gee thanks for the jab there. Didn't post this for nasty comments like yours. I do not see anything wrong with a little supplement to assist with my weight loss. If I plan on eating right and exercising as well, then what's the problem.

I have tried the Adkins diet, the colon cleanse and garcinia cambogia diet, I have tried the c25k, I am at a lull and need an extra boost...

If I can lose the weight this way, I know that I will do everything I can to maintain the results...

But FYI...you can take your negative comments elsewhere as they're not wanted here!

Thanks!

Sounds like you've tried everything aside from doing it right. Good luck with diet pills. When you stop taking them and gain it all back, there's a ton of really helpful info on this site and great people who can steer you there if you can't find it or need help navigating.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Who's selling ecstasy?

That's why I came in here and I was so disappointed! :cry:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are not really doing it right.

Eating less, and moving more is the game plan.

Burn more calories than you eat. (But not so much that you don't eat enough for basic bodily needs)

THIS. If you want to do it the right way so you don't gain back the weight.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Do you really think that you are telling me something I don't know?

Thanks again for showing some maturity!!!

Your comments seem ridiculous juvenile. She was pointing out a rather apparent hypocrisy: "I want to do it right... but I also want to spend money on something that claims to do it for me."

If you were doing everything right, why take the pills? You don't trust yourself, or calorie deficits? The pills are what shouldn't be trusted. They can even undermine you.

Example: "I'm doing everything right, but I'm feeling impatient... let me take just one more pill." Rinse. Repeat.
    Result: ER.

Nice introduction, btw. Gives us a good feel for you at the get-go.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I came in to roll, but all I found was stupidity.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    f

G
  • AbigailWins
    Options
    Wow nothing has changed since I was in my 20's. That's really sad.

I don't think anything I say will influence how you are thinking right now but will try - please know that you are beautiful the way you are and if you don't feel like your boyfriend is attracted to you then change boyfriends and ditch the diet pills.

It totally sucks that gorgeous young women still feel like this in 2014.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You don't need a pill for 18 pounds

I think it's 30 lbs? Might not need a pill for 18 lbs, but 30....

Actually her ticker says 18 pounds.