• idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ma9phigvTK1rxw3fco1_500.gif
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You don't need a pill for 18 pounds

I think it's 30 lbs? Might not need a pill for 18 lbs, but 30....

Actually her ticker says 18 pounds.

Don't need pills for any amount of weight loss.

Poster I'm quoting, 102lbs lost and I bet it was pill free.

Candi posted here, lost with the pills, gained everything back plus more, has lover over 150lbs pill free.

So no, don't try and give the OP an excuse because she "might" have 30lbs to lose.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'd like to respond to this very silly topic, but I'm off my meds and cannot be trusted not to get myself banned.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    f

G
    H
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    f

G
    H
    I
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for the infallibility of doctors.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Please don't do this. It never seems to work out for anyone. I know it seems harmless to get a little push to help you lose weight, but that little push can cause serious problems down the road. Just work on practicing will power and patience instead.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Candi posted here, lost with the pills, gained everything back plus more, has lover over 150lbs pill free.

So no, don't try and give the OP an excuse because she "might" have 30lbs to lose.
    153. no pills OR "e"
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    colon cleanse?

:sad: :ohwell: :sick:
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    f

G
    H
    I

J for just try and eat at a deficit for a month and move more, if you see zero results then try the bottled willpower your doctor gave you.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I never saw her ticker, it's on her profile, but not in her posts. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for 18 vs 30.... I just wanted to post something, other than.... 'in for the snark...' 'cause I wanted to follow this thread.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I never saw her ticker, it's on her profile, but not in her posts. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for 18 vs 30.... I just wanted to post something, other than.... 'in for the snark...' 'cause I wanted to follow this thread.

Oh, you were serious. :indifferent:
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 7 and started out at 185lbs at the beginning of this year. I have spent my entire life being overweight (high weight was 220) . I have lost and gained my entire life trying everything under the moon.. pills included.. THE ONLY THING THAT EVER WORKED FOR ME IS JOINING THIS SITE AND TRACKING EVERYTHING oh and LIFTING HEAVY (yeah baby) . Weight loss has to be seen as a lifestyle change and therefore the steps taken to getting healthier really should be things that you can do for the rest of you foreseeable future.

If you want to take diet pills etc.. thats your issue (your weight and height suggest you are FAR from obese) . I also take b12 shots (but they don't help with weight loss.. its because I am b12 anemic and I don't absorb it.. therefore shots needed).

I think talking to your doctor was not the greatest idea. I would see a dietitian so that you can lose weight based on nutrition and not pills.

good luck

and BTW.. you are on a fitness site.. if you post about taking diet pills.. you are going to get a response.. that is to be expected.

and BTW Lishiefruit89 is a wonderful person, shes fitness and diet savvy and knows what shes saying.. just wanted to add that ;)

Have a great day.. and good luck
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Who's selling ecstasy?

That's why I came in here and I was so disappointed! :cry:
    Meet me in the corner. You won't miss me, I will have the glow in the dark pacifier at the rave.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

What's wrong with being in for the snark?

Myself? I'm in to find out how the alphabet ends. I think we're up to j/k
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    In...

...for the infallibility of doctors.

^^^^ yes.. just yes^^^^ (need to lose weight.. must be pills.. heaven forbid nutrition has anything to do with it .. pharmaceuticals anyone)
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    That is one way to introduce yourself OP.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    LishieFruit89, gee thanks for the jab there. Didn't post this for nasty comments like yours. I do not see anything wrong with a little supplement to assist with my weight loss. If I plan on eating right and exercising as well, then what's the problem.

I have tried the Adkins diet, the colon cleanse and garcinia cambogia diet, I have tried the c25k, I am at a lull and need an extra boost...

If I can lose the weight this way, I know that I will do everything I can to maintain the results...

But FYI...you can take your negative comments elsewhere as they're not wanted here!

Thanks!

All these things you tried, but were you counting calories? I can get my colon cleansed 3x a week, but if i'm eating 5k cals a day i'm not gonna lose anything.