How much weight did you put on over the Xmas break?

Options
124»

Replies

• chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain any weight. I was shocked :happy:
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:::: I decided to go ahead and weigh this morning to see exactly how much damage I had done. According to the scale I have only gained 1 lb. I was so surprised. I figured it would be up a lot more than that. So yay...guess all the holiday indulgence and laziness didn't harm me much after all. I am so motivated right now. Good luck to you!

You are giving me hope for my first weigh in for a month tomorrow! Regardless of what it says I know I'm back on track and it will come off again - no regrets!

Well done you!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I gained 7lbs, i think 2 of those pounds were water since the day after i started being good again i lost 2lbs. So overall 5lb gain. Dont feel bad so much as annoyed. This gain was basically through binging everyday. I dont think overall it is too bad though, i was feeling pretty burned out from my diet and now that i have satisfied every craving possible lol i have regained my usual motivation.
  • phiwi
    phiwi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The same happened to me!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    3 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Years. I was working out, but enjoyed the holidays and the treats that go with them. I did go a bit cuckoo crazy the last 2 weeks, which is when the majority of the weight came on. I've lost about 1.5 of it so far. No guilt since the damage was minimal and it was made up with fun and family.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was way up...7 pounds at one point. But much to the chagrin of my flu shot, I got the H1N1 and quickly dropped 22 pounds over about a 10 day period. Now that I am on the mend and full re-hydrated I am one pound down from my pre-holiday weight.

Hope you're feeling better, but I couldn't help but think of that line from the Devil Wears Prada:

Andrea: You look thin
    Emily: Oh thank you! I'm on this diet that's working. I dont eat anything and when I'm about to pass out I eat a cube of cheese. I'm only one stomach flu away from my goal weight!