Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I have never heard of that term before yesterday, but I have always had one. I never thought to work out to obtain it, though....

ETA: now I have the muscles, abs and the bridge. That damn thing isn't going away for me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    btw this... omg. and i lol'd at Bikini fridge

BdQizWlCMAAEbIL.jpg
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    just another reason to make bigger women feel bad about them selves when it actually no big deal.. who the hell cares if your bikini doesn't touch your lower stomach when you lay down?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Should the guys start a tent pitching thread?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Oh good. Like the pro ana girls didn't have enough stupid body crap that men don't really care about to fret over...

This. Like we need another obsession for people to try to achieve while destroying their bodies... In other news, the new Batman and Superman movie may be taking away Wonder Woman's amazon background to make her role less powerful (just read that). God forbid we look up to strong, fit women!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    Should the guys start a tent pitching thread?

mine is more like a lean-to
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    btw this... omg. and i lol'd at Bikini fridge

BdQizWlCMAAEbIL.jpg

MMM MMM MMM.

I can get behind #BikiniFridge.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    And, like thigh gap, backlash from this will make people feel the need to call those of who have this trait unintentionally "gross," "disgusting," and other lovely things.

Awesome.

and they will think its perfectly acceptable to trash us girls who have it, who didn't try to obtain the bikini bridge. Yay for the asshats!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    okay so i am slightly overweight but i have one of these when i lay down. what do i win?
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options

:huh:

Mine stick out like that and I have about 25% body fat (NOT "skinny"). I just have big hips and carry my fat on my legs.

However I did eat McDonalds for dinner. :smokin:

Yeah, all the fat is on the back of my hips and further up the stomach, so I can also do the bikini bridge despite not being exceptionally skinny. If anything, it's less prominent now I've lost weight but built up muscle in my lower abs.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    OMG BIKINI BRIDGES!!!! MFP PANIC!

panic.gif
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    okay so i am slightly overweight but i have one of these when i lay down. what do i win?

You win *drum roll* MFP BODY SHAMING! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

sup?

Head-Nod.gif
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What happens if you have a bikini bridge AND a thigh gap?
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    for those that have them - great. but I like the way mine looks without the bridge.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Ummm, her hip bones are prominent like that because she's lying down. When I lay down on a hard, flat surface my hip bones jut out as well and I'm far from starved.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options

You win *drum roll* MFP BODY SHAMING! CONGRATULATIONS!

oh noes >.< better start bulking.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options

sup?

Head-Nod.gif

how YOU doin'? ;)
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

:drinker:

ETA: I want to know why she's laying in the middle of the side walk.

No energy to walk? :laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-bunch-of-internet-trolls-are-trying-to-make-bikinibridges

ETA:
    "Phase 1:
    The premise is simple. Create propaganda parading the “bikini bridge” to be the best big thing… Circulate it throughout the Internet. Simultaneously, we create reverse propaganda, denouncing the bikini bridge as an unhealthy obsession. This, too, we circulate through the Internet. Our mission during phase 1 is to garner support for these social outlets. The more followers/subscribers the better.

Phase 2:
    After a fair amount of circulation has been accomplished, we circulate the images throughout parts of the Internet know to be biased on the subject of weight (i.e. thin privilege, fat shaming, etc.). This should cause large enough of a stir to snowball into a fairly big subject."

Phase 3
    Profit

I have a collection of underpants- where shall we start!!!