Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    What happens if you have a bikini bridge AND a thigh gap?

mindblown_zpsbf2dc4e6.gif
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Well crap. I posted about it on Facebook AND had a discussion with my teenage daughter about it. I R DUM. And gullible.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-bunch-of-internet-trolls-are-trying-to-make-bikinibridges

ETA:
    "Phase 1:
    The premise is simple. Create propaganda parading the “bikini bridge” to be the best big thing… Circulate it throughout the Internet. Simultaneously, we create reverse propaganda, denouncing the bikini bridge as an unhealthy obsession. This, too, we circulate through the Internet. Our mission during phase 1 is to garner support for these social outlets. The more followers/subscribers the better.

Phase 2:
    After a fair amount of circulation has been accomplished, we circulate the images throughout parts of the Internet know to be biased on the subject of weight (i.e. thin privilege, fat shaming, etc.). This should cause large enough of a stir to snowball into a fairly big subject."

Phase 3
    Profit

I have a collection of underpants- where shall we start!!!

i love when people get my jokes.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

the award for the MFP person who will get body shamed the most.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    tumblr_medji1fx9N1rx60ado6_250.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    okay so i am slightly overweight but i have one of these when i lay down. what do i win?

sup?

Head-Nod.gif

how YOU doin'? ;)

1383262123148739_animate.gif
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    btw this... omg. and i lol'd at Bikini fridge

BdQizWlCMAAEbIL.jpg

This is much more attractive... I'll take curves any day. No offense to any one body type, but I don't understand when woman with curves turned into your "FAT" in our society. We have all these beautiful supermodels on the TV and magazines and you can see there bones through their skin. If you found a dog with it's bones sticking through it's skin you would call it abuse and/or neglected and under fed... We are sending the wrong message to woman in general.
    #bikinfridge
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lujhfdcMkJ1qkmpj8o1_250.gif
    Options

This is much more attractive... I'll take curves any day. No offense to any one body type, but I don't understand when woman with curves turned into your "FAT" in our society. We have all these beautiful supermodels on the TV and magazines and you can see there bones through their skin. If you found a dog with it's bones sticking through it's skin you would call it abuse and/or neglected and under fed... We are sending the wrong message to woman in general.
    #bikinfridge

oh goody, the dog with the bone quote, because that never gets old... :noway: :yawn: :ohwell:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Why is this even a thing? I could do it too (at 170 pounds) by laying on my back and sucking my stomach in... It's just another thing to make women feel bad about their bodies... as if we needed more.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options

#bikinfridge

oh goody, the dog with the bone quote, because that never gets old... :noway: :yawn: :ohwell:

re-read what they said. they weren't doing the "dogs likes bones" thing that you think they were. they were saying skinny animals with bones showing look neglected. so skinny people with bones showing also look neglected.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

#bikinfridge

Actually, she has a point. And she didn't use the offensive dog with a bone quote, she simple pointed out that we see animals like that as abused or malnourished, why not humans?
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    btw this... omg. and i lol'd at Bikini fridge

BdQizWlCMAAEbIL.jpg

#bikinfridge

Responding to what I bolded:

Because the woman in the picture IS the definition of curvy and the people who truly are fat call themselves "curvy" when they're not so it's become a blanket name.
    Options

#bikinfridge

re-read what they said. they weren't doing the "dogs likes bones" thing that you think they were. they were saying skinny animals with bones showing look neglected. so skinny people with bones showing also look neglected.

No, all "skinny" people do not look neglected.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    STOP!!! THIS IS WHAT 4CHAN WANTS!!!!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options

#bikinfridge

i am by no means saying i agree with the statement. i am re-wording what was said, i have an Italian greyhound. i can see every bone in his body. he is in no way neglected. he's spoiled rotten.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I.. I want to drive my matchbox cars across it.
    Options

#bikinfridge

i am by no means saying i agree with the statement. i am re-wording what was said, i have an Italian greyhound. i can see every bone in his body. he is in no way neglected. he's spoiled rotten.

I have the silly bikini bridge without ever having tried and I'm not skinny, though I used to be. All of that dog/bone talk makes me feel as though I'm supposed to feel badly about it. I don't, but that's how it comes across, as if I should.

Now that's a picture I want to see. I love dogs!
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

the award for the MFP person who will get body shamed the most.
    @puffy - you didn't know we ALLLLL have to fit into a certain box? We aren't allowed to be different...WE MUST FALL IN LINE LIKE GOOD SOLDIERS.

One of these things does not belong:
    7075882731_1cc3a22d88_z_zpsce4d7852.jpg
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    Options

#bikinfridge

I have the silly bikini bridge without ever having tried and I'm not skinny, though I used to be. All of that dog/bone talk makes me feel as though I'm supposed to feel badly about it. I don't, but that's how it comes across, as if I should.

Now that's a picture I want to see. I love dogs!

i feel your feels darling <3 i had a thigh gap and hip bones and all that other crap. but i WAS neglecting my body. i know not all people that look that way are though. there's a few pictures of him in my pics on my profile if you'd like to see him. his name is Lennon (: