Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    STOP!!! THIS IS WHAT 4CHAN WANTS!!!!
    Ugh that selfish troll. What about WHAT I WANT!!???
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

What happens if you have a bikini bridge AND a thigh gap?

the award for the MFP person who will get body shamed the most.
    @puffy - you didn't know we ALLLLL have to fit into a certain box? We aren't allowed to be different...WE MUST FALL IN LINE LIKE GOOD SOLDIERS.

One of these things does not belong:
    7075882731_1cc3a22d88_z_zpsce4d7852.jpg

I forgot. I will go sit in my circle now and think about what I said. :wink: :tongue:
    Options

This is much more attractive... I'll take curves any day. No offense to any one body type, but I don't understand when woman with curves turned into your "FAT" in our society. We have all these beautiful supermodels on the TV and magazines and you can see there bones through their skin. If you found a dog with it's bones sticking through it's skin you would call it abuse and/or neglected and under fed... We are sending the wrong message to woman in general.
    #bikinfridge

oh goody, the dog with the bone quote, because that never gets old... :noway: :yawn: :ohwell:

re-read what they said. they weren't doing the "dogs likes bones" thing that you think they were. they were saying skinny animals with bones showing look neglected. so skinny people with bones showing also look neglected.

No, all "skinny" people do not look neglected.

i am by no means saying i agree with the statement. i am re-wording what was said, i have an Italian greyhound. i can see every bone in his body. he is in no way neglected. he's spoiled rotten.

I have the silly bikini bridge without ever having tried and I'm not skinny, though I used to be. All of that dog/bone talk makes me feel as though I'm supposed to feel badly about it. I don't, but that's how it comes across, as if I should.

Now that's a picture I want to see. I love dogs!

i feel your feels darling <3 i had a thigh gap and hip bones and all that other crap. but i WAS neglecting my body. i know not all people that look that way are though. there's a few pictures of him in my pics on my profile if you'd like to see him. his name is Lennon (:

you are gorgeous and he is adorable!
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A. She isn't in a bikini
    B. She isn't bridging

Fail.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options

This is much more attractive... I'll take curves any day. No offense to any one body type, but I don't understand when woman with curves turned into your "FAT" in our society. We have all these beautiful supermodels on the TV and magazines and you can see there bones through their skin. If you found a dog with it's bones sticking through it's skin you would call it abuse and/or neglected and under fed... We are sending the wrong message to woman in general.
    #bikinfridge

oh goody, the dog with the bone quote, because that never gets old... :noway: :yawn: :ohwell:

re-read what they said. they weren't doing the "dogs likes bones" thing that you think they were. they were saying skinny animals with bones showing look neglected. so skinny people with bones showing also look neglected.

i am by no means saying i agree with the statement. i am re-wording what was said, i have an Italian greyhound. i can see every bone in his body. he is in no way neglected. he's spoiled rotten.

I have the silly bikini bridge without ever having tried and I'm not skinny, though I used to be. All of that dog/bone talk makes me feel as though I'm supposed to feel badly about it. I don't, but that's how it comes across, as if I should.

i feel your feels darling <3 i had a thigh gap and hip bones and all that other crap. but i WAS neglecting my body. i know not all people that look that way are though. there's a few pictures of him in my pics on my profile if you'd like to see him. his name is Lennon (:

not half as gorgeous as you but ffannnkksss :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I'd say that bikini bridge is 100x sexier than bikini fridge.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

tumblr_m97bj7ojPn1qbaj4uo1_500.gif
    Options

#bikinfridge

not half as gorgeous as you but ffannnkksss :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

you are too kind. Thank you! :blushing:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Add muscles and you've got the trifecta.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Oh than thank god I do not have a thigh gap!!!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    My boobs are WAY too big to take pictures like that! My husband would hate if I lost my hips...

You should come up with a name for that and get it to go viral.

LMAO I totally should!

In for this idea!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-bunch-of-internet-trolls-are-trying-to-make-bikinibridges

ETA:
    "Phase 1:
    The premise is simple. Create propaganda parading the “bikini bridge” to be the best big thing… Circulate it throughout the Internet. Simultaneously, we create reverse propaganda, denouncing the bikini bridge as an unhealthy obsession. This, too, we circulate through the Internet. Our mission during phase 1 is to garner support for these social outlets. The more followers/subscribers the better.

Phase 2:
    After a fair amount of circulation has been accomplished, we circulate the images throughout parts of the Internet know to be biased on the subject of weight (i.e. thin privilege, fat shaming, etc.). This should cause large enough of a stir to snowball into a fairly big subject."

Phase 3
    Profit

I have a collection of underpants- where shall we start!!!

i love when people get my jokes.

I wasn't going to let that one slide under the radar!!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Ugh. If I ever lay down and my hipbones are poking out like that, I will immediately walk to the nearest fast food joint...and order one of everything on the menu.

When you're done at the fast food joint, go to the local library and look up body shaming.

SMH.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    What's a bikini bridge?

The gap created by a bikini being stretched between hip bones. The bikini doesn't rest on the stomach i.e. Pic above

AKA The new Thigh Gap :laugh:

DAMN IT! I just heard about thigh gap. Now I have to worry about bridges over my pelvic area too!? :noway:

Your body is a wonderland!

I was thinking more a Disneyland.
    buying a ticket
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Oh than thank god I do not have a thigh gap!!!!

That will probably be me. Although I'm not very muscular...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

For the life of me, I can't understand why you're still single.
    Options

*snorts*
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

What makes you think I'm single?
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options

bikini bridge probably my biggest criterion for determining when i'm too far underweight. my challenge is building up, not burning down.

bb when lying down? check. that's ok. can't help it.
    bb when standing? nope, not today. i've got my convex right where i like it.
    thigh gap? check. my thighs have gotten bigger and tighter (muscles) over the last year, and the gap's gotten wider.
    hip bones sticking out? yes, just barely, through the muscle.

i don't mind my hip bones sticking out (anymore) because there's visible muscle around them now. and i don't mind my ribs showing (anymore) because the rib meat shows even more. i don't think i look ED, sick, or neglected. but what do i know...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

bikini bridge probably my biggest criterion for determining when i'm too far underweight. my challenge is building up, not burning down.

bb when lying down? check. that's ok. can't help it.
    bb when standing? nope, not today. i've got my convex right where i like it.
    thigh gap? check. my thighs have gotten bigger and tighter (muscles) over the last year, and the gap's gotten wider.
    hip bones sticking out? yes, just barely, through the muscle.

i don't mind my hip bones sticking out (anymore) because there's visible muscle around them now. and i don't mind my ribs showing (anymore) because the rib meat shows even more. i don't think i look ED, sick, or neglected. but what do i know...

I was kind of assuming lying down since that's how the pics are. Standing up I don't have it, although I still bang my hipbones into things all the damned time.