5 years of calls and texts

Options

Replies

• Wondergirll
    Options
    Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? "That was 3 years ago... I'm a different person now!"
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Nope.

I don't hide anything from my husband. He knows who I'm texting and what I'm texting. Heck he'll even grab my phone and text back if he hears a certain person contacting me and vice versa.

As for my family I really couldn't care less if they'd be upset by the things I text. I'm a big girl and I am capable of living my own life.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I wish.....sigh
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I don't hide anything from my husband. He knows who I'm texting and what I'm texting. Heck he'll even grab my phone and text back if he hears a certain person contacting me and vice versa.

As for my family I really couldn't care less if they'd be upset by the things I text. I'm a big girl and I am capable of living my own life.

yep
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Yes, but only my family members, specifically my elderly and very prudish parents.

Don't ask about farther back than that, please. :-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Yikes.

Are you awaiting trial for murder or something?

Or, I watched a show where someone had 5 years of wire taps of her husbands that she had to listen to and found a TON of incrimenating evidence that she was completely oblivious to.... and it got me to wondering.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    No. Most people know how I feel about them and I don't say horrible things about people behind their back (even when it comes to my ex).

They would probably be shocked at how perverted I can be.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I've done and said it all...... flirting, pics, videos,.... not to proud of it all but I'd certainly be looked as a freak.... sorry.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yikes.

Or, I watched a show where someone had 5 years of wire taps of her husbands that she had to listen to and found a TON of incrimenating evidence that she was completely oblivious to.... and it got me to wondering.

I'm sorry, that wasn't meant to be personally insulting- I "know" you to be a very nice and universally respectful member here and wasn't really suggesting you were a murderer. I just meant that the only time I've ever heard of someone having ALL their private communication exposed was when they were involved in something very bad.

What was the reason the woman had to listen to all of this? I would not want to listen to 5 years of my SO's bizness any more than I'd want him to listen to mine- I realize people vent and I'm sure he's complained about me and I don't really need to hear it. Most of all, I don't want to listen to what his Mother says about me, lol.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    YUP!
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

you like ties
    and so does many females.

Eh.

I can take them or leave them. I don't find anything particularly sexy about a tie.
    Options
    Yikes.

I'm sorry, that wasn't meant to be personally insulting- I "know" you to be a very nice and universally respectful member here and wasn't really suggesting you were a murderer. I just meant that the only time I've ever heard of someone having ALL their private communication exposed was when they were involved in something very bad.

What was the reason the woman had to listen to all of this? I would not want to listen to 5 years of my SO's bizness any more than I'd want him to listen to mine- I realize people vent and I'm sure he's complained about me and I don't really need to hear it. Most of all, I don't want to listen to what his Mother says about me, lol.

No! I wasn't offended. I actually laughed. The husband on Mob Wives was pinched for a ton of mobbish things, including murder conspiracy, but they gave her the wire taps, because she too was in trouble for supposedly "cooking the books" at their business.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    No :grumble:

While I might look all peppermint and what not, I'm just too damned vanilla to be shocking.:grumble:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Why would my mother want to see my vagina?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

you like ties

Or you like to read.
    Options
    Why would my mother want to see my vagina?

I would say because she has a pickle for you, but that would just be weird....
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Probably. I have said some pretty hurtful/mean stuff about people I care about...(in my dark days, I would never do that now)
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Sadly, in the past I haven't been the most honest of girlfriends. These days though, I don't do anything (call/text/email, etc.) that I would be afraid of my man seeing or learning about. He does have access to my cell phone, and though he wouldn't snoop, there's nothing in there I would fear him seeing.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well I mean, NSA does it anyways.